• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 10

islamisthesolution

more photos
but i need your help i just dont know how to put the photos in its original size

Attachments

• m124987.jpg
    m124987.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 14
  • m124988.jpg
    m124988.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 11
  • m124990.jpg
    m124990.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 16
  • m124991.jpg
    m124991.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 17
  • m124992.jpg
    m124992.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 12
  • m124984.jpg
    m124984.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 14
  • m124985.jpg
    m124985.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 13
  • m124986.jpg
    m124986.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 13

islamisthesolution

aslam o alikum
lol :D they are cute, Allah (swt) created so many beautiful living things :) mashallah

indeed subhanAllah
i love animals but unfourtunatly i cant bring one in the house my dad isnt actually keen on them at all and my mom thinks that if we bring animals to the hose we just take their freedom away but i am sure if i got the chance to have one i will take really good care of it

i still need help from you friends and i want you to tell me how to put picz in the original size

:salam2:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
indeed subhanAllah
i love animals but unfourtunatly i cant bring one in the house my dad isnt actually keen on them at all and my mom thinks that if we bring animals to the hose we just take their freedom away but i am sure if i got the chance to have one i will take really good care of it

i still need help from you friends and i want you to tell me how to put picz in the original size

sister i was a student of animal behaviour and i would like to keep many animal at home but my family is not so keen on them, they say its too much work to take care and the house gets messy and all :) i do have a cute hamster and fishes thou lol thats the only thing i was allowed to be kept but i have to agree with ur mom i feel sometimes im taking away their freedom,
I hope ALlah (swt) guides me to do whats best for the animals

islamisthesolution

sister i was a student of animal behaviour and i would like to keep many animal at home but my family is not so keen on them, they say its too much work to take care and the house gets messy and all :) i do have a cute hamster and fishes thou lol thats the only thing i was allowed to be kept but i have to agree with ur mom i feel sometimes im taking away their freedom,
I hope ALlah (swt) guides me to do whats best for the animals

salaam alaikom
wll i gess you are lucky for having a hamster and fishes i guess you have to take really good care of it
i wish i can be able to have an animal of my own someday
so what is the most nice animal you recommend for me?
really want to know hope you can help
salaam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
salaam alaikom
wll i gess you are lucky for having a hamster and fishes i guess you have to take really good care of it
i wish i can be able to have an animal of my own someday
so what is the most nice animal you recommend for me?
really want to know hope you can help
salaam

:) lol the best animal that i like is a meerkat :) i included some pictures and behaviourly the animals is really fascinating but physically too it looks really cute. but i wudn't recommend that at home :), it belongs in the wild.
If you want something small cute, playful get a russian hamster (i posted pic of how mine looks like)
russian hamsters are cute and small they have alot of energy they will play will you like crazy, they r fairly easy to take care of, and they are very smart behaviourly, they always store their food in one place, have a separate w/r spot dont make mess everywhere and they hide it very well so nothing disgustiing and they clean themselves all the time so they are clean animals

Yea so make sure u ask ur parents if you are able to get it But i think they r really cute :).

Attachments

• 2567833161_cc563a134b.jpg
    2567833161_cc563a134b.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 7
  • meerkat.jpg
    meerkat.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 060713_meerkat_01_widec.jpg
    060713_meerkat_01_widec.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
  • meerkat1.jpg
    meerkat1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
WooooooW,Mashallah,they are sooooooooo cute.:hearts:,especialy litlle penguins,Mashallah.

Thank you dear sister for sharing.

:wasalam:

islamisthesolution

:) lol the best animal that i like is a meerkat :) i included some pictures and behaviourly the animals is really fascinating but physically too it looks really cute. but i wudn't recommend that at home :), it belongs in the wild.
If you want something small cute, playful get a russian hamster (i posted pic of how mine looks like)
russian hamsters are cute and small they have alot of energy they will play will you like crazy, they r fairly easy to take care of, and they are very smart behaviourly, they always store their food in one place, have a separate w/r spot dont make mess everywhere and they hide it very well so nothing disgustiing and they clean themselves all the time so they are clean animals

Yea so make sure u ask ur parents if you are able to get it But i think they r really cute :).

they are really cute i loved them all but i dont know if i can find the russian hamster in here in that case i think i should try to find an alternative and of course i wont be a mouse because my mom is terrified by them:SMILY286: you think turtle is a good choice i dont know but i have to convience dad before doing anything like that
wish me luck with my dad:rolleyes:
thanks for the photos

islamisthesolution

Attachments

• Butterfl.jpg
    Butterfl.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 4
  • butterfly.jpg
    butterfly.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Butterfly2.jpg
    Butterfly2.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 2
  • BUTTERFLY W.jpg
    BUTTERFLY W.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 4
  • TROPIC4.JPG
    TROPIC4.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 4

palestine

Servant of Allah
MashaAllah! cute animals. you don't need to put them in original size, we can see them and all we gotta do is click on them to see them better. :) no need to worry. my favorite animal is Cats. they are adorable, especially the kittens.:)
asalamu alaykum wrwb.

islamisthesolution

what a beautiful photos you have there brother Ayman really wonderful .

and thank you dear sister Palestine for your words and animals are really adorable and wonderful creatures i just love them .

may Allah reward you with jannat al ferdous .