** Anis Shorrosh got ARRESTED!! **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

Breaking News: Dr. Anis has stirred controversy world-wide, he even claims radical muslims have tried to kill him. Now, well-known Christian debater and evangelist Anis Shorrosh is accused of trying to burn down a high-rise condominium in Daphne.

Dozens of families live at the Loma Alta Condos, including Shorrosh's.

He's preached before thousands, served as an evangelist in the Middle East, even authored a book about the attacks on America. Now, Dr. Anis Shorrosh is behind bars, charged with attempted arson.

Police say he tried to burn down a place hundreds in Daphne call home. Investigators say around 10 PM Tuesday night, while many were sleeping, Sharrosh went down to the storage room on the first floor and set a recycling bin on fire.

Neighbors had no idea what was happening, but investigators say it was a calculated move- they say earlier, Sharrosh had tampered with the security system. David York, a neighbor who was home at the time told us, "It would have been a big fire if he had got it going. It's right across the street."

For more Info click here
http://www.nbc15online.com/news/loc... 904c8741-a5b1-4ffe-981a-1f901d52b20f&rss=217

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Evangelist_minister_and_Islam_critic_charged_with_arson_in_Alabama

[yt]QnL8cteqIUc[/yt]

haha... :SMILY139:
:salam2:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Since we are basking in the glow of truth being revealed about this man, I thought I'd add a link to a yummy dessert. In this video this man is challenged to read a short aya from the Quran correctly. In the past he claimed to have found mistakes in the Quran so his inability to read even the simplest passages is quite humourous to behold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RurVnvvak3U

And Allah knows best.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
These days it seems, Allah is humiliating the liars against Islam in this World itslef:
1. Jimmy Swaggart.
2. Ayan Hirsi Magan.
3. Anees Sharrosh.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Mashallah. Good thing that Allah let him do this! Now what is he supposed to be? A retarded Supremacist? LoL.

Because now his problem isn't with Islam, it's his head! Allahu Akbar. The enemies of Islam and Allah shall always lose in the end of the fight, for Allah Ta Alla has always promised victory for the believers, in the end, and we shall stand strong till the last day.

Assalamu Alykum.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Well he may be hired by some Fascist "think-tank" in US, just like other liars.
Don't be surprised if they are already queuing up for him :)

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
In the past he claimed to have found mistakes in the Quran so his inability to read even the simplest passages is quite humourous to behold.
~Sarah

Jazakallah khairan sister!

What a wonderful way to catch the liars.
Unfortunately, i the video quality is poor

By the way, what happened to Jimmy Swaggart?

Wassalam

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
thks sis srarah ,that was yumm
well if you have seen the debate with Brilliant sheikh Ahmeed deedat ,he( anis shoros) read the verses in correctly there as well(Alhamdullilah for the brothers/sisters in crowd who were very attentive ) and then sheikh himself pointed that out as well ,

Mumin01

Thats what you get for trying to attack Allah's, Al Aziz, religion.

you get humiliation in this world, and the next

I don't understand. When did real men jump and shout when someone who is going through medical problems does something unusual? You won nothing for Allah by what you said, you only showed how base you are and how you envy another's attention in the media. Isn't this what this is all about? Weak men wanting attention? I saw the news reports and they were so much rubbish with only a few facts. From what I found elsewhere, charges were dropped because there was no malicious intent, there was no fraud, just an old man doing things of which he was not aware, due to medications. What should we say when you are old and senile? Allah did this to you because you were a worse sinner than others? It is obvious to me that many who name themselves Muslims, do not understand the first thing about respecting others. When you cheer instead of weep when an enemy falls you prove him the champion. I have read some of the scriptures of the Christians and true, like us, many claim knowledge or even belief though their daily practices do not agree with their stated beliefs. In my humble opinion, we spend too much time ridiculing others for their lack of faith so that no one notices how little we actually practice in our own faith. May I suggest that rather than rejoice when someone develops an illness, we pray for them? If our prayers are mighty before Allah, should we not pray that he will forgive them and cause them to turn back to the truth? I am afraid that when we start kicking the dead, we make ourselves to be Allah, capable of judging their hearts. We are not Allah and a case could be made that he will judge those who step into his role as worthy of the punishments they would themselves hand out. Perhaps, Islam would be better served if we let our beliefs convince people rather than the sword, our desperate need for validation, our desire for approval, or anything else. Let's be honest, were it not for the Americans and their beliefs, would we have an Internet today by which we can spread our beliefs? Are we afraid that what we call the Truth will not stand up for itself? Perhaps, we might consider simply presenting what we believe and allow Allah to convince the hearts of men? After all, who know the heart of men but Allah? Maybe, we should let him judge the worthiness of others when we are not so sure we ourselves will be found worthy? May you be blessed.