Another Qur'an Scientific Miracle

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
I was browsing a website which contrains rebuttals to some attacks against Islam. A brother who answered the attack from a man whose name is "Matt Slick" didn't offer a satisfactory answer. So I looked on wikipedia and found that the brother missed a miracle in the Qur'an (he could've thrown back Matt Slick's mockery of the Qur'an to prove the Qur'an correct!)

Here's my email I sent to the owner of the site mentioning this:

Assalmu Alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh
JazakAllahu Khair for creating your website. It has led me to doubt my former religion (Christianity) and gave way to help me learn the truth about Islam, causing me to revert to the Truth of Islam.

An article written by brother Bassam Zawadi answers on of Matt Slick's "arguments" under the article "Rebuttal to Matt Slick's "Interesting Quotes from the Qur'an" article". He refutes Matt Slick's argument against the Qur'an when it comes to Earth having Seven Firmaments.

I'd like to say that brother Bassam Zawadi missed one thing: a miracle in the Qur'an! After reading that article, I've noticed that he missed it (after looking on wikipedia for "Layers of the Earth").

The "firmaments" Allah (SWT) mentions Surah 65:12 could well be the Layers of the Earth, contributing to yet another scientific miracle. The Layers of the Earth are:
The Inner Core (1st)
The Outer Core (2nd)
Asthenosphere (3rd)
Mantle (4th)
Uppermost part of Mantle (5th)
Crust (6th)
Lithosphere (7th)

So the Earth truly does, literally, have Seven Firmaments! Alhamdulillah.

I will (Insha'Allah) quote a Hadith to end this post:
Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 388:

Narrated Abdullah:

...The Prophet said, Witness, witness (this miracle)."

Kayote

:salam2:

SubhanAllah! Thankyou for sharing this. I truly wonder how many miracles there are still to be understood in the Quran.

I'll look into more detail on this. Thanks again for sharing.

:wasalam: