answer to child of god

omm mohammad

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وصلى الله على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم تسليما
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته...
as salam aleikum wa rahmatuallah wa barakatu

لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ He begetteth not nor was begotten.
It is one of the most important principals of eloquence in Arabic to avoid any vague expression or to confuse ideas
1 )There are not child of god as the expression bring the image of begotten and begotten is blasphemous word
the Muslim takes exception to the word "begotten", because begetting is
an animal act, belonging to the lower animal functions of sex
only those who are born again are children of God John 3:1-5 gospel selon John thas mean is ACCORDING TO
according to ? beacuse not a single one of the vaunted four thousand copies carries its author 's autographe

we Mus-lims believe, that Jesus was one of the mightiest messengers of god,
that he was the Christ, that he was born miraculously - without any male
intervention (which many modern-day Christians do not believe today),
that he gave life to the dead by god's permission, and that he healed
those born blind and the lepers by god's permission. in fact no Muslim
is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus!"
Muslim does not take the holy name of Jesus, in his own language, without
saying Eesa alai-hiss-salaam i.e.
( Jesus peace be upon him).
every time the Muslim mentions the name Jesus (pbuh) without these words
of respect, he would be considered disrespectful, uncouth or barbaric.
the Christian does not know that in the holy quran Jesus (pbuh) is men-
tioned by name five times (5x) more than the number of times the prophet
of Islam is mentioned in the book of god. to be exact - twenty five time
as against five. for example:
SURA MARYAM
there is a chapter in the holy quran, named sura Maryam "chapter Mary" named in honour of Mary the mother of Jesus Christ (pbuh); again,
such an honour is not to be found given to Mary in the Christian bible.

2 )Well, I think it was totally justified that he was executed!
we muslim we can't justified any executation regardless of his faith
we muslim belief in the fin that's means maybe and I said maybe someone is bad he makes Tauba repentance
and is between him and Allah is Allah the master of Jugement ا لحمد للّه he made the shahada so ءانشا ء الله
May Allah forgive him and receive him among the Martyrs, you are someone who only the history by the CNN
and your newspaper,I will like to quote :

5 "You shall not murder." The right of states to execute criminals is recognized when necessary to preserve the safety of citizens. However, other methods of protecting society
graver than the evil to be eliminated"), is not a violation because "governments cannot be denied the right of lawful self-defense,Catechism 2258-2330 so you can use this rigth but you deney to others
Every time he make a deplacemet they try to kill him and as a President he has the full right to protect his country his people
and he has done and if he has not done so today all what we called the middle est it will be PERSIAN,he was the only President that didn't take a cent from the country for personal use his clothes, every thing
was from his personal money , he made schools in Mauritania ,Somalia ,others, is because him that the level of literacy was
high and one of the best even better than the EEUU you can ask your president about geographie in a OTAN meting he did't
know the diference between Belgium and Holland during the injustified embargo he payed from him self and he make sure
that his people regardeless of his faith had the necessary to eat
He was the only ONE capable of holding together all different faiths, with him as President , he had a christian as 1er ministre
kurds and even shias
it's a book wrote by Saman Abdul Majid he was the personal interpreter
he is a kurd read is a must

3).For the most part Americas people are patient, tolerant, loving , compassionate, and helpful and respectful.
America is not the evil empire why there are so many muslims from the middle east coming over here to live

Matthew 12:33 for the tree is known by [his] fruit.

7:22. Many will say to me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in thy name, and cast out devils in thy name and done many miracles in thy name?

7:23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity
Christ Himself had said to those who had professed faith in Him

John 8:44 You are of your father, the Devil

John8:39 They said unto , Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

John 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 16:4 An evil and adulterous generation

Matthew 39 An evil and adulterous generation

Matthew 45 wicked generation.

Matthew 35 and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Matthew 34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things?

A simple question to whom is Jesus ( peace be upon him).is speaking ?

to the budhistes ?????
to the jews ?????
to the Hindus ???
to the Muslims ???
5) you dropped the Plutonium in their countries so for the next 600 millons thousands years to come they will be
anable to cultivate theirs lands and other maybe they must imigrate to the sun or the moon
6 ) is true is your president but who elected him for two terms ?
let's not forget that you stand by the president even as devil he is
7) here you'll have some of the 10 commandements

5 "You shall not murder."
6"Neither shall you commit adultery

7"Neither shall you steal."
8"Neither shall you bear false witness
10"Neither shall you desire your neighbor's house, or field, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

are we reading the some language ?

omm mohammad

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalmu Alaykum
I get the first part, but what is the use of the second part? She has stated that she doesn't stand behind G.W. Bush.

5) you dropped the Plutonium in their countries so for the next 600 millons thousands years to come they will be
anable to cultivate theirs lands and other maybe they must imigrate to the sun or the moon
6 ) is true is your president but who elected him for two terms ?
let's not forget that you stand by the president even as devil he is

Did she drop the nukes on those countries? Also, just because someone got elected doesn't mean that every person in the country voted for him/her. Many Americans don't stand behind that man. His approval rating is in the low 40's/high 30's; meaning that only 38-42% (give or take a few) approve of him.