Any brother is doing CCNA

Abu.Amirah

Waaleikum salam,

This is a nice topic and am preparing myself to do Cisco next month inshallah. Any bro or sis with some advice on this course??? E.g what to do,where to find sources like books and cds online,or anything that will help in understanding more on this topic inshallah!!:ma:

Jazakallahu kheir!! :shake:

Shahzad

plz subscribe to this group and u can find loads and loads of books on every topic

groups.yahoo.com/group/pakits

ravoof0824

Yes.. I am doing CCNA

Hi Brother,

It is nice to hear that you are doing CCNA. I am also doing CCNA at Chennai. You go to rapidshare.com. And search for CCNA topics. You will find an excellent collections of videos of Labs and Books...I hope you will find it soon..

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

Just out of curiosity, why would you assume that no sisters would be studying for CCNA? I am not studying for CCNA, but for the Microsoft CASC - there may be sisters studying other IT careers! :p
:tongue:

Lana

Skywalker

Assalam aliekum

Just out of curiosity, why would you assume that no sisters would be studying for CCNA? I am not studying for CCNA, but for the Microsoft CASC - there may be sisters studying other IT careers! :p
:tongue:

Lana

:salam2:

Lolz. I am quite sure he didn't meant it in the way you interpreted it. There are a lot of sisters that are doing great in there respective fields. No one can doubt their ability.