Any Dr's on board, my mums been diagnosed with breast cancer

newusman

Muslim
Assalam Alaikum, just wanted to know if there are any doctors over here who can give me some info on breast cancer.
A few days back my mum complained about having pain on the left side of her chest so my dad took her to her doctor and they did some tests, & said that my mum has breast cancer. I dont know at what stage this is at, and what the treatment is and inshAllah what are the chances of survival.
Last year my aunt passed away, and she was a cancer patient aswell. If there is anyone who can give me some info if they know about someone who has had this or they themselves are doctors, then that would be really helpful.
JazakAllah khayr & please remember my mum (Umm Uthman) in ur dua.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum Brother,

May Allah SWT cure your mother and ease these days of trial on your whole family.

In sha Allah they were able to discover your mom's breast cancer at an early stage. The earlier the stage of the disease, the better the prognosis (survival rate), after Allah's will. At this day and age, with the advances in medical diagnostics and treatments, survival rates are increasing greatly.

I will be happy to provide you with any information you like.

You and your mother will be in my prayers.

Assalamu alaikum

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam bro

may Allah cure your mom and make this test in her hasanat insha'Allah

I'd recommend you speak with the doctor looking after her

>>Mervat<<

Fear Allah(itakilah)
May Allah cure ur mum inshAllah..shes inmy duas inshAllah

inshAllah this helps

In the Name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful

Black Seed: A Cure for Every Disease

Both Sahihs have reported the hadith narrated by Abu Salamah on the authority of Abu Hurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Use this black seed regularly, because it has a 'shifaa' (cure) for every disease, except death.