Question: Anybody know this recitator??

happilyeverhereafter

Not a perfect Muslim but a striving one! :)
Assalamu Alakium waramtallahi, to all my sisters and brothers.

I was just wondering if any of you happen to know the name of the person who is reciting the verse from Surah An Nisa in the last few seconds of this clip I have included below (skip to 8:34 to hear it). I heard it while listening to this short lecture by Abdur Raheem Green and I loved it. It's so beautiful, masha'Allah! :SMILY252: Now I'm just trying to figure out his name because I really want to hear the rest of his recitation or see if I can download any other Quran recitations by him. If you happen to know, pretty please post here, jazak Allah Khair!

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

You will hear it a lot on Peace tv, they play that short piece as they go to commercial break sometimes. I do not know more than that, if nobody else does, the peace tv website says its "Ask a question" feature is Under construction, so you may be able to ask them, in shaa Allah

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

You will hear it a lot on Peace tv, they play that short piece as they go to commercial break sometimes. I do not know more than that, if nobody else does, the peace tv website says its "Ask a question" feature is Under construction, so you may be able to ask them, in shaa Allah
...or the owner of that youtube channel might know and might take a little less time to respond than peaceTV site.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Yes ukhti, I've compared the recitation mashallah. Surat an-Nisa ayah 59 starts like that tabarakallah and it's Sa'ad al-Ghamdi mashallah my favourite

happilyeverhereafter

Not a perfect Muslim but a striving one! :)
...or the owner of that youtube channel might know and might take a little less time to respond than peaceTV site.

Assalamu Alakium. I did leave a comment on that Youtube channel, but unfortunately that Youtuber is popular and probably doesn't reply to many comments/messages. Jazak Allah Khair, thanks for your help though- I did find out whose recitation it was, thanks to the brother and sister who posted on here.

Yes ukhti, I've compared the recitation mashallah. Surat an-Nisa ayah 59 starts like that tabarakallah and it's Sa'ad al-Ghamdi mashallah my favourite

Ma shaa Allah!

http://quranicaudio.com/quran/13
Ayah 59 of Surah An-Nisa starts at 27.00

Jazak Allah Khair to you both! Masha'Allah tabarakAllah, I just listened to it and you're right- it was Sa'ad al-Ghamdi. Now I can sleep soundly to his recitation, alhamduiliah :sleeping::SMILY252: