Anyone doing Pharmacy??? And, on Gap Year??

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Anyone doing Pharmacy??? And/or, on Gap Year??

Asslam'u Alikum brothers and sisters,

I just thought if I could know is anybody doing Pharmacy (MPharm), or planning to do it next year at Uni?
And is anyone taking a gap year here apart from me?

Bit more about me as a student: I am a final A-levels student in England. Chemistry is my favourite subject, and I am going to commence university studies in Sept 2010. The uni offers I have confirmed are that of The University of Manchester and Liverpool Johns Morse University - Manchester Uni being the Firm Choice.

What about you brother/sister?? I would appreciate your replies. Jazak Allah.

:wasalam:

drassim

استغفر الله العظيم
:salam2:

Well great brother ...well i am not a student any more ...may allah help you in what you want to achieve:tti_sister:

BinKhadija

An Akhu

Well great brother ...well i am not a student any more ...may allah help you in what you want to achieve:tti_sister:

Wa'alikum Salaam Wa'rehmatullah brother,

That's all well. :) Jazak Allah khayran for your sincere Dua. And I have same wishes for you too bro, Ameen!

I assume sooner or later some wannabee Pharmacists, and people on gap year, from UK will get to see this post of mine - and will share views/ideas/experiences, Insha'Allah. (I will be waiting for your responses, TTI Student members!)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Sorry.. im from UK but not doing these courses lol..
im a little bit behind.. :D loll.. no not really.. im doing islamic studies.. sorry.

May Allah help you akhi in your task
Wasslaam

p.s. my brother is though llol... does he count ? :D :D
Just kidding lloll

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Sorry.. im from UK but not doing these courses lol..
im a little bit behind.. :D loll.. no not really.. im doing islamic studies.. sorry.

May Allah help you akhi in your task
Wasslaam

Jazak Allah kharyan for the Dua sis. (Ameen.)
Masha'Allah, your course is brill! May Allah succeed you in it, sister. :) We DO need Muslimah scholars for our Ummah, just like other people from different professions. We pray to Allah SWT for you to be like Hazrat Aaisha (R.A.). Insha'Allah!

Jazak Allah for replying.

Ibn Uthaymin

Bro I wanna do Pharamacy. Im doing GCSE now, and doing A level Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and probably Philosophy next year (Inshaa Allah)

Is it safe to say your happy to give advice? ;)