Anyone from Bahrain?/ Unrest in Bahrain

Ahsen

:salam2:

Please pray for bahrain.Pakistanis and other expats are having a tough time in bahrain especially in the capital manama.Shias have gone wild like animals.i want to say more but can't say it.Please remember bahrain in your duas.Pray for peace in this country.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Wa'alaykumassalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Akhee I know how the Raafidah are threatening our people blocking hospitals and attacking at night all in the name of Silimiyyah. I have seen all what they have done Alhumdulillah our brothers are protecting the families.

Don't worry Saudi National Guard are coming to protect everyone from these animals.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Those shias, they should stop pretending to be Muslims. The present shia sects have major problems in aqeedah, thus they are not a religious sect anymore but a different religion.

Ahsen

I know shias have aqeedah as same as christians.I have seen good shias also but i can't see my brothers die just because they are sunnis.Alhamdulillah saudi army is here and inshallah we will terminate these vermins.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Assalam alaikum.

I'm looking on AlJazeera for verification. While, I can accept that expats are having it hard in Bahrain at the moment, I can't find anything on the Shias killing Sunni civilians. Are they? Really?

I found this on AlJazeera so far:
http://english.aljazeera.net/video/middleeast/2011/03/2011313142023354362.html

But that shows a protestor being shot at close range by the police. Who is the wild animal in that? You tell me. And if anyone can twist it beyond what is painfully obvious, and reverse the situation to make the police man the victim, then they need to get their head examined.

I know shias have aqeedah as same as christians.I have seen good shias also but i can't see my brothers die just because they are sunnis.

Proof?

Alhamdulillah saudi army is here and inshallah we will terminate these vermins.
You're a class act. Your blatant hate and lack of respect for human life (no matter what their religion) is clear in your statement. They aren't humans though, just wild animals, right? Let's terminate 2/3 of the population, because they are a "different relgion".

EDIT: I just found this article on sectarian clashes in Bahrain:
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/03/2011310201330454225.html

However, I'm wondering which group came to school with the metal and wooden sticks, and knives.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
I know shias have aqeedah as same as christians.I have seen good shias also but i can't see my brothers die just because they are sunnis.Alhamdulillah saudi army is here and inshallah we will terminate these vermins.

Yes akhee they have crossed their limits they are intimidating so if they can show numbers of them dead they can appeal to UN to overthrow the King. I got really sad when they stopped the ambulance and attacked it and later also attacked the Sunni women in the car. Why do they want Neutralize citizens out they are the one who started to protest in the holy cities that shows what they really want.

What did the innocent expats do to them May Allaah help the families of those Pakistanis who were killed by those protesters

Inshaa'Allah we will repel them and save our families from being attacked.

Ahsen

Brother dna1987,I can understand why you are mad at me.I can understand that but i don't blame you because you can't see the truth.You live in australia,you don't know the situation on ground here.Even i was shocked by white lies of aljazeera which i thought was the voice of true arabs.Ask any pakistani living in bahrain,not just me.Ask any expat living in bahrain whether it be christians,muslims,hindus or from any other group.Ask the americans living their if you don't belive me and they will tell you that it's the shias who are terrorsing the people on streets.People of bahrain are shocked by the lies of aljazeera,cnn and bbc.Stop listening to the international media.I don't see any international news channel showing the truth about bahrain.They take bahrain as egypt or libya.It's very different.

I was born in bahrain.I have seen all what these terrorists have done to this country.I can't tell you how happy i was when i saw GCC forces entering the country to support bahrain.Folks please stop believing what the international media is saying.If you don't believe me call any friends you have in bahrain and ask them.

People of bahrain are having tears of happiness after seeing the GCC forces entering into bahrain.

PEOPLE OF BAHRAIN WELCOME THE GCC FORCES IN BAHRAIN.

Ahsen

If anyone saw Bahrain tv,the people of bahrain said this to the GCC forces

"Our hearts are open to gcc forces before our houses.We thank the gcc and all it's citizens for helping us in this very difficult moment"

May Allah help all muslims around the world.

Those who intend to criticise me,please gather information from verified sources before doing so.And international media is not a vierified source at the moment.People living their are called verified sources.

http://www.facebook.com/N0thingButTheTruth

http://www.facebook.com/wearebahrain999

http://btvupload.tk/

These are real videos uploaded by eye witnesses.See for yourself.

Ahsen

Shias have threatened all asian expats especially pakistani and indians to leave bahrain or they will be killed.

Ahsen

Now some people say they are working.Anyway on fb latest news is that operation was successful but curfew in the northern governate and some other parts.

Good news:Salmaniya hospital is also said to be under military control and all doctors who collaborated with terrorists are arrested.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Good news:Salmaniya hospital is also said to be under military control and all doctors who collaborated with terrorists are arrested.

Why would doctors collaborate with terrorists? You mean, doctors that helped injured people that were shot, regardless of if they were protestors or not? Or were the doctors helping the terrorists kill expats?

Assalam alaikum.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Alhumdulilah its good sign we have cleared them and I expect life to get back normal soon Inshaa'Allaah. I know those doctors should also be prosecuted for refusal of treating our patients unless they sign their demands.

Crazies have started to make Matam and shouting Jihad.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Alhumdulilah its good sign we have cleared them and I expect life to get back normal soon Inshaa'Allaah. I know those doctors should also be prosecuted for refusal of treating our patients unless they sign their demands.

I agree completely, that any doctor that refused to treat patients should be prosecuted. However, I hope the doctors and nurses in the video below, who are helping all injured people, are not the ones that are being talked about.

[yt]HyO1chpUREs[/yt]

Assalam alaikum.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Addition (New report, Bahraini Hospital - click the link):
http://english.aljazeera.net/video/middleeast/2011/03/2011315145022917348.html

I hope they definitely are not talking about these doctors (one doctor is the same as the one in the video above from a few weeks ago), that are treating both undercover police and protestors. All of these doctors seem to be unhappy about the occupation of Bahrain by Saudi, Kuwait and UAE forces. So it goes against all the joy that is seen in this thread so far.

And for those darn doctors that are refusing to treat people. If they exist, I hope they are prosecuted. But these ones in this video better not be considered "terrorists"; if they are, I pray that destruction falls upon the hypocrites that label them as such. It is pretty clear that they do not want violence, or injured people in the hospital.

Assalam alaikum.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I am wondering when would Al Jazeera show about those Bangadeshi and Pakistani people killed by these Murderers.

Yeah, well until I see a decent source for the information..it can be Amnestry International, Human Rights Watch, AlJazeera...any of those, report something, it's hard to believe it without verifying it.

While I'm against state sponsorship (a.k.a. modern slavery) in many of these Gulf countries, where worker and maid abuse/torture/murder is well documented, there is not any evidence yet that workers are being treated worse than they already were.

Also, according to this thread, the protestors are targetting naturlised citizens, and as far as I know, Bangladeshi and Indian labourers never get citizenship. However, if things like that are occuring, then I hope justice is dealt out. I'm against violence towards innocent people.

Btw, who did you mean when you said "these murderers"?