**ARABIAN HORSES~CHILDREN OF THE WIND**​

okn0x5.jpg

Allah ta’ala says in Suratul ‘Aadiyaat,

وَالْعَادِيَاتِ ضَبْحًا
فَالْمُورِيَاتِ قَدْحًا
فَالْمُغِيرَاتِ صُبْحًا
فَأَثَرْنَ بِهِ نَقْعًا
فَوَسَطْنَ بِهِ جَمْعًا

By the (steeds) that run, with panting (breath),Striking sparks of fire (by their hooves), And scouring to the raid at dawn ,And raise the dust in clouds the while, Penetrating forthwith as one into the midst (of the enemy). (100:1-5)
The horses being described here are feminine (الْعَادِيَاتِ), why? The Arabs preferred the female horses in battle because they were faster. Allah azza wa jal is describing the horses in the morning time, when there is still moisture in the air and instead of the dust rising as it does in a desert, the moisture causes the dust to settle. Imagine: these horses who are fast by nature, running so fast that they are causing the dust to rise up–even with the moisture, sparks are flying even though there is moisture on the rocks, and they don’t see infront of them because of the dust in the air–not knowing if there is an enemy or spear waiting on the other side.
Think of the amazement of the non Muslims listening to the Prophet alayhi salaatu wa salaam recite these verses…Anyone amongst them who has a horse realized how loyal their horse is to them; how it will even die for its owner just out of submission to the master.
Then right after these amazing images, Allah ta’ala says:
إِنَّ الْإِنْسَانَ لِرَبِّهِ لَكَنُودٌ
Indeed man is not loyal to his Rabb! (100:6) Just as this horse submits to its master, going into the enemy range without even knowing what is there, completely loyal to the Master…Allah ta’ala reminds them: man is not loyal to his Rabb.

Hadith - Abu Dawud, Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin

When the Apostle of Allah arrived after the expedition to Tabuk or Khaybar (the narrator is doubtful), the draught raised an end of a curtain which was hung in front of her store-room, revealing some dolls which belonged to her. He asked: What is this? She replied: My dolls. Among them he saw a horse with wings made of rags, and asked: What is this I see among them? She replied: A horse. He asked: What is this that it has on it? She replied: Two wings. He asked: A horse with two wings? She replied: Have you not heard that Solomon had horses with wings? She said: Thereupon the Apostle of Allah laughed so heartily that I could see his molar teeth.

2ewehih.jpg

Somewhere in the inhospitable deserts of the Middle East, centuries ago, a breed of horse came into being that would influence the equine world beyond all imagination. In the sweet grass oasis along the Euphrates and Tigris Rivers in the countries that are now known as Syria, Iraq and Iran, and in other parts of the Arabia peninsula, this hearty horse developed and would soon be known as the Arabian horse.
The Arabian horse is a breed of horse with a reputation for intelligence, spirit, and stamina. With a distinctive head shape and high tail carriage, the Arabian is one of the most easily recognizable horse breeds in the world. It is one of the oldest horse breeds, with archaeological evidence of horses that resemble modern Arabians dating back 4,500 years. Throughout history, Arabian horses from the Middle East spread around the world by both war and trade, used to improve other breeds by adding speed, refinement, endurance, and good bone. Today, Arabian bloodlines are found in almost every modern breed of riding horse.

e13gyd.jpg

Breed characteristics

A beautiful, delicate head characterizes the Arabian, often with a "dished" or concave profile below large, prominent eyes; a high-set, arched neck; and a naturally high tail carriage. The back is short and straight; the withers are pronounced and long; the chest is muscular, deep and broad; the shoulders long and sloping; the legs muscular with broad strong joints and clearly defined tendons; and the hooves small with very tough horn, wide at the heel. These points of "type" give the Arabian its distinctive beauty. The ideal height for an Arabian is between 14.2 and 15 hands and may be chestnut, gray, bay, and black. White markings on the face and legs are common. The coat is fine and silky and the skin is invariably black. The mane and tail are full.

r06yvs.jpg

Temperament

Arabians are noted for both intelligence and a spirited dispositionFor centuries, Arabian horses lived in the desert in close association with humans.[13] For shelter and protection from theft, prized war mares were sometimes kept in their owner's tent, close to children and everyday family life.[1] Only horses with a naturally good disposition were allowed to reproduce. The result is that Arabians today have a temperament that, among other examples, makes them one of the few breeds for which the United States Equestrian Federation allows children to exhibit stallions in nearly all show ring classes, including those limited to riders under 18.

x0vioy.jpg

2j17cew.jpg

2d9psav.jpg

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
In Islamic history

Battle of Higueruela, 1431. Spanish fighting the Moorish forces of Sultan Muhammed IX of Granada. Note the differences in tail carriage of the various horses in the painting. The Arabian's high-carried tail is a distinctive trait that is seen even in part-blooded offspring.
Following the Hijra in A.D. 622 (also sometimes spelled Hegira), the Arabian horse spread across the known world of the time, became recognized as a distinct, named breed,[80] and played a significant role in the History of the Middle East and of Islam. By A.D. 630, Muslim influence expanded across the Middle East and North Africa. By A.D. 711, Muslim warriors had reached Spain, and controlled most of the Iberian Peninsula by 720. Their mounts were of various oriental types, including both Arabians and the Barb horse of North Africa.[citation needed]
Another way Arabian horses spread to the rest of the world was through the Ottoman Empire, which rose in 1299, and came to control much of the Middle East. Though it never fully dominated the heart of the Arabian Peninsula, this Turkish empire obtained many Arabian horses through trade, diplomacy and war.[81] The Ottomans ecouraged the formation of private stud farms in their territories in order to ensure a supply of calvalry horses.[82] Ottoman nobility, such as Muhammad Ali of Egypt also collected pure, desert-bred Arabian horses.[81] An early record of importations and horses occurs with the stud farm of El Naseri, or Al-Nasir Muhammad, an Egyptian Sultan (1290-1342) who imported and bred numerous Arabians in Egypt. A record was made of his purchases, which describes many of the horses as well as their abilities. The record was deposited in his library, forming a source for later study.[83]

From the Middle East to Europe

Muslim invasions were not the only way Arabians reached Europe. During the Crusades, beginning in 1095, European armies invaded Palestine and many knights returned home with Arabian horses as spoils of war. As the knights and the heavy, armored war horses who carried them obsolete, Arabian horses and their descendants were used to develop faster, agile light cavalry horses that were used in warfare into the 20th century.[63][84] Probably the earliest horses with Arabian bloodlines to enter Europe came indirectly, through Spain and France. Others would have arrived with returning Crusaders.[81] Under the Ottoman Empire, Arabian horses often were sold, traded, or given as diplomatic gifts to Europeans and, later, to Americans.[63]
One major infusion of Arabian horses into Europe occurred when the Ottoman Turks sent 300,000 horsemen into Hungary in A.D. 1522. Many Turks were mounted on pure-blooded Arabians, captured during raids into Arabia. By 1529, the Ottomans reached Vienna, where they were stopped by the Polish and Hungarian armies, who captured Arabians from the defeated Ottoman cavalry. Some of these horses provided foundation stock for the major studs of eastern Europe.[85]

Early 20th century

In the early 20th century, the military was involved in the breeding of Arabian horses throughout Europe, particularly in Poland, Spain, Germany, and Russia. In addition, private breeders developed a number of breeding programs.[citation needed] Significant among the private breeders in continental Europe was Spain's Cristobal Colon de Aguilera, XV Duque de Veragua, a direct descendant of Christopher Columbus, who founded the Veragua Stud in the 1920s

In America

The first horses on the American mainland since the end of the Ice Age arrived with the Spanish Conquistadors. Hernán Cortés brought 16 horses of Andalusian, Barb, and Arabian ancestry to Mexico in 1519. Others followed, such as Francisco Vásquez de Coronado, who brought 250 horses of similar breeding to America in 1540.[124] More horses followed with each new arrival of Conquistadors, missionaries, and settlers. Many horses escaped or were stolen, becoming the foundation stock of the American Mustang

In the 20th and 21st centuries

In the early 20th century, more Arabian horses, mostly of Crabbet bloodlines, arrived in Australia. The first Arabians of Polish breeding arrived in 1966, and Egyptian lines were first imported in 1970. Arabian horses from the rest of the world followed, and today the Australian Arabian horse registry is the second largest in the world, next to that of the United States

Modern breeding

Arabian horses today are found all over the world. They are no longer classified by Bedouin strain, but are informally classified by the nation of origin of famed horses in a given pedigree. Popular types of Arabians are labeled "Polish," "Spanish," "Crabbet," "Russian," "Egyptian", and "Domestic" (describing horses whose ancestors were imported to the United States prior to 1944, including those from programs such as Kellogg, Davenport, Maynesboro, Babson, Dickenson and Selby). In the USA, a specific mixture of Crabbet, Maynesboro and Kellogg bloodlines has acquired the copyrighted designation "CMK

Influence on other horse breeds

Because of the genetic strength of the desert-bred Arabian horse, Arabian bloodlines have played a part in the development of nearly every modern light horse breed, including the Thoroughbred,[96] Orlov Trotter,[163] Morgan,[164] American Saddlebred,[165] American Quarter Horse,[164] and Warmblood breeds such as the Trakehner.[166] Arabian bloodlines have also influenced the development of the Welsh Pony,[164] the Australian Stock Horse,[164] Percheron draft horse,[167] Appaloosa,[168] and the Colorado Ranger Horse.[169]

Today, people cross Arabians with other breeds to add refinement, endurance, agility and beauty. In the USA, Half-Arabians have their own registry within the Arabian Horse Association, which includes a special section for Anglo-Arabians (Arabian-Thoroughbred crosses).[170] Some crosses originally registered only as Half-Arabians became popular enough to have their own breed registry, including the National Show Horse (an Arabian-Saddlebred cross),[171] the Quarab (Arabian-Quarter Horse),[172] the Welara (Arabian-Welsh Pony),[173] and the Morab (Arabian-Morgan).[174] In addition, some Arabians and Half Arabians have been approved for breeding by some Warmblood registries, particularly the Trakehner registry

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicomu Salam

Thank you dear brother for your reply MashAllah.

They all are beautiful Mashallah,SubahnAllah for all Allahs creations. I like the third one,she looks very beautiful and elegant Mahallah:).

And the first one is represing power,strenght and pride Mashallah.

:wasalam:

island muslim

Allaicomu Salam

Thank you dear brother for your reply MashAllah.

They all are beautiful Mashallah,SubahnAllah for all Allahs creations. I like the third one,she looks very beautiful and elegant Mahallah:).

And the first one is represing power,strenght and pride Mashallah.

Salaam alaiykum,

You are welcome sister. And you are right about the horses. The first one is VERY majestic and masculine mahsaallah, and the 3rd ones just sweeeeeeet!

I see Allah has blessed your heart with good manners my small sister alhamdulillah.

May allah bless all of us with good manners towards each other ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam alaiykum,

You are welcome sister. And you are right about the horses. The first one is VERY majestic and masculine mahsaallah, and the 3rd ones just sweeeeeeet!

I see Allah has blessed your heart with good manners my small sister alhamdulillah.

May allah bless all of us with good manners towards each other ameen

Thank you dear brother.

May Allah reword you too for your kind heart brother.:tti_sister:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i love the creation of allah so much..
i love horses, i love cats, i love every creation of allah!..subhanallah!....
whatever i say to allah! is very less for me...
i just love allah, and his miracles..
jasakallah khair sis...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
i love the creation of allah so much..
i love horses, i love cats, i love every creation of allah!..subhanallah!....
whatever i say to allah! is very less for me...
i just love allah, and his miracles..
jasakallah khair sis...

:salam2:

MashAllah my dear sister for your beautiful feelings towerd Allah creations!!! Me too SubhanAllah, I love so much Allahs creations,they are sign of Allah Mightiness and Highness,

May Allah bless you too sis:hijabi:

wa jaazak Allah khair for your reply

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum sister,

Jazak Allah for the beautiful and informative post.

Sister I really love your signature. Very True indeed. Would you mind if I copy that ?

May Allah increase your wisdom and raise yiur status in the hereafter. Ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asslam u Alaikum sister,

Jazak Allah for the beautiful and informative post.

Sister I really love your signature. Very True indeed. Would you mind if I copy that ?

May Allah increase your wisdom and raise yiur status in the hereafter. Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatulah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sisters "khangul" and "BinteShafi". I am glade that you have find this thread beneficial:hearts::hearts:

Dear sister "BinteShafi" offcourse you can save my signature. I agree with you, it is very beautifull and truthfull SubhanAllah.

May Allah bless you always:tti_sister:

Love you for the sake of Allah:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

elqouds2020

**ARABIAN HORSES~CHILDREN OF THE WIND**​

okn0x5.jpg

Allah ta’ala says in Suratul ‘Aadiyaat,

وَالْعَادِيَاتِ ضَبْحًا
فَالْمُورِيَاتِ قَدْحًا
فَالْمُغِيرَاتِ صُبْحًا
فَأَثَرْنَ بِهِ نَقْعًا
فَوَسَطْنَ بِهِ جَمْعًا

By the (steeds) that run, with panting (breath),Striking sparks of fire (by their hooves), And scouring to the raid at dawn ,And raise the dust in clouds the while, Penetrating forthwith as one into the midst (of the enemy). (100:1-5)
The horses being described here are feminine (الْعَادِيَاتِ), why? The Arabs preferred the female horses in battle because they were faster. Allah azza wa jal is describing the horses in the morning time, when there is still moisture in the air and instead of the dust rising as it does in a desert, the moisture causes the dust to settle. Imagine: these horses who are fast by nature, running so fast that they are causing the dust to rise up–even with the moisture, sparks are flying even though there is moisture on the rocks, and they don’t see infront of them because of the dust in the air–not knowing if there is an enemy or spear waiting on the other side.
Think of the amazement of the non Muslims listening to the Prophet alayhi salaatu wa salaam recite these verses…Anyone amongst them who has a horse realized how loyal their horse is to them; how it will even die for its owner just out of submission to the master.
Then right after these amazing images, Allah ta’ala says:
إِنَّ الْإِنْسَانَ لِرَبِّهِ لَكَنُودٌ
Indeed man is not loyal to his Rabb! (100:6) Just as this horse submits to its master, going into the enemy range without even knowing what is there, completely loyal to the Master…Allah ta’ala reminds them: man is not loyal to his Rabb.

Hadith - Abu Dawud, Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin

When the Apostle of Allah arrived after the expedition to Tabuk or Khaybar (the narrator is doubtful), the draught raised an end of a curtain which was hung in front of her store-room, revealing some dolls which belonged to her. He asked: What is this? She replied: My dolls. Among them he saw a horse with wings made of rags, and asked: What is this I see among them? She replied: A horse. He asked: What is this that it has on it? She replied: Two wings. He asked: A horse with two wings? She replied: Have you not heard that Solomon had horses with wings? She said: Thereupon the Apostle of Allah laughed so heartily that I could see his molar teeth.

2ewehih.jpg

Somewhere in the inhospitable deserts of the Middle East, centuries ago, a breed of horse came into being that would influence the equine world beyond all imagination. In the sweet grass oasis along the Euphrates and Tigris Rivers in the countries that are now known as Syria, Iraq and Iran, and in other parts of the Arabia peninsula, this hearty horse developed and would soon be known as the Arabian horse.
The Arabian horse is a breed of horse with a reputation for intelligence, spirit, and stamina. With a distinctive head shape and high tail carriage, the Arabian is one of the most easily recognizable horse breeds in the world. It is one of the oldest horse breeds, with archaeological evidence of horses that resemble modern Arabians dating back 4,500 years. Throughout history, Arabian horses from the Middle East spread around the world by both war and trade, used to improve other breeds by adding speed, refinement, endurance, and good bone. Today, Arabian bloodlines are found in almost every modern breed of riding horse.

e13gyd.jpg

Breed characteristics

A beautiful, delicate head characterizes the Arabian, often with a "dished" or concave profile below large, prominent eyes; a high-set, arched neck; and a naturally high tail carriage. The back is short and straight; the withers are pronounced and long; the chest is muscular, deep and broad; the shoulders long and sloping; the legs muscular with broad strong joints and clearly defined tendons; and the hooves small with very tough horn, wide at the heel. These points of "type" give the Arabian its distinctive beauty. The ideal height for an Arabian is between 14.2 and 15 hands and may be chestnut, gray, bay, and black. White markings on the face and legs are common. The coat is fine and silky and the skin is invariably black. The mane and tail are full.

r06yvs.jpg

Temperament

Arabians are noted for both intelligence and a spirited dispositionFor centuries, Arabian horses lived in the desert in close association with humans.[13] For shelter and protection from theft, prized war mares were sometimes kept in their owner's tent, close to children and everyday family life.[1] Only horses with a naturally good disposition were allowed to reproduce. The result is that Arabians today have a temperament that, among other examples, makes them one of the few breeds for which the United States Equestrian Federation allows children to exhibit stallions in nearly all show ring classes, including those limited to riders under 18.

x0vioy.jpg

2j17cew.jpg

2d9psav.jpg
السلام عليكم و من قوله عليه الصلاة و السلام علموا اولادكم السباحة و الرمي و ركوب الخيل صدق رسول الله هذا ما رايناه من اخواننا في افغانستان و الشيشان و فلسطين فالخيل اعانتهم كثير على التنقل عبر الجبال و الوديان و الحمد لله لحرب اعداء الاسلام

elqouds2020

السلام عليكم و من قوله عليه الصلاة و السلام علموا اولادكم السباحة و الرمي و ركوب الخيل صدق رسول الله هذا ما رايناه من اخواننا في افغانستان و الشيشان و فلسطين فالخيل اعانتهم كثير على التنقل عبر الجبال و الوديان و الحمد لله لحرب اعداء الاسلام
Peace to you and saying of prayers and peace be upon him taught your children swimming, shooting and horse riding ratified the Messenger of God, this what we have seen from our brothers in Afghanistan, Chechnya and Palestine Valkhal assist them to navigate through the many mountains and valleys, and thank God for the war, the enemies of Islam

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

oh, sister, JazakAllah khair

you wont understand how passionate I'm about horse.
in fact my desktop there is a horse now, black muscular one, running

I like every type, black, white, brown, red, subhan Allah.

insha Allah I'll have at least two horses in my life
although I don't have a horse but, how to shoe, take care of horse, everything i already know

By the (steeds) that run, with panting (breath),Striking sparks of fire (by their hooves), And scouring to the raid at dawn ,And raise the dust in clouds the while, Penetrating forthwith as one into the midst (of the enemy). (Al Quran 100:1-5)

subhan Allah Allahu akbar

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
as salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

oh, sister, JazakAllah khair

you wont understand how passionate I'm about horse.
in fact my desktop there is a horse now, black muscular one, running

I like every type, black, white, brown, red, subhan Allah.

insha Allah I'll have at least two horses in my life
although I don't have a horse but, how to shoe, take care of horse, everything i already know

By the (steeds) that run, with panting (breath),Striking sparks of fire (by their hooves), And scouring to the raid at dawn ,And raise the dust in clouds the while, Penetrating forthwith as one into the midst (of the enemy). (Al Quran 100:1-5)

subhan Allah Allahu akbar

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Wa iyyaki dear brother. Alhamdulillah I am glade that you like it. :)

I also love a loooooot horses dear brother, MashAllah they are so beautiful,and in the same time strong and peacefull animals. Is your desktop picture the same like the first photo of horse in my thread?

If you can brother and if you have some diffrent photos of horses, please share it with us InshAllah.

May Allah bless you.Ameen ya Rabb.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
wa 'alaykum salam

attachment.php

attachment.php

the black one is currently my desktop
and the brown was before

I can imagine some fabulous pictures, but it is hard to find in internet

1260329599ZmCHpl1.jpg

horse_gallop.jpg

images

456__x_handsome%20horse%20plait.jpg

Titanium2.jpg

200907082222461728.jpg

i hope everyones gonna like insha Allah

Horse, the ride of the Jihad of the companions may Allah be pleased with them all

may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la help us to attain the honor or brave and bold Muslims

fee amani-llah

wassalamun 'alayka

Attachments

• black_horse.jpg
    black_horse.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 42
  • animals_114-preview.jpg
    animals_114-preview.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 44

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MashAllah they all are soooo beautiful dear brother. For me the most beautiful is a white horse ( 6 th photo from above), but also photos of horses on your dektop display are also beautiful. :)

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing them with us.

May Allah bless you.