:ma: i read some of the arabic bit by bit and it makes it really easy
jazakAllahu khayran i will pass on insha'Allah

:salam2:

revert2007

Love Fishing
:ma: i read some of the arabic bit by bit and it makes it really easy
jazakAllahu khayran i will pass on insha'Allah

:salam2:

alhamdulilah.Bit it is actullay only some part coz the u need to buy the entire book for complete material.

anyway u can check out my link here for more other materials

Dr.Khan

Many a times I have heard many Arabic Shaykhs recite the Qur'an without Ghunnah. Can someone help me please? I know when to pronounce it

revert2007

Love Fishing
Many a times I have heard many Arabic Shaykhs recite the Qur'an without Ghunnah. Can someone help me please? I know when to pronounce it
well gunnah is one of the tajweed rules and usually done for mim and nun

when there is a nun <ن> saakenah or tanween we need to look to the next letter.the next letter that follows determines how the nun is pronounced.
there are 4 rules of nun

these rules are applied to nun sakeenah and tanween

1_Alezhar :it means making clear in this case nun is read clearly
2_Aledgham: the merging nun is merging into the next letter
either partially or completely
3_Aleklab:the changing :nun is changed into another letter

4_Alekhfaa:the hiding:nun is hidden so it is not a clear nun but at the same time not merged into next letter

Rules of the nuns
1: Al-ezhar :it means making clear in this case nun is read clearly
when it has no wovels(have sukun on nun) (sakinah){tanwin same rules} and followed by one of these six letters
The letters of ezhar (6 letters) ء ح خ ع غ ه
I must look at the next letter following nun.
من عندك
(minendik) Nun sakinah followed by ع
من حيث(minhaithu) Nun sakinah followed by ح
من أيام (minaiyam) Nun sakinah followed by ء
ان خفتم (inikfthum Nun sakinah followed by خ
منهم (minhum) Nun sakinah followed by ه
من غير (minghair) Nun sakinah followed by غ

2: Al-edgham: the merging nun is merging into the next letter either partially or completely
The letters of edgham(6 letters): ري م ل و ن
Partially merged : ن و م ي
ومن يكن Nun edgham followed by ي
ان متعناهم Nun edgham followed by م
من وراء Nun edgham followed by و
من نار Nun edgham followed by ن

Fully merged: ر ل
من ربك Nun edgham followed by ر
من له Nun edgham followed by ل

3_Aleklab:the changing :nun is changed into another letter
Nun sakinah-changed to another letter
The changing of the letter nun to mim
Changes with ghuna
When nun with sukun is followed by ب

Example1: منْ بعْدmimba’d

Example2: لينبذن(layumbatanna)

4_Alekhfaa:the hiding:nun is hidden so it is not clear nun but at the same time not merged into next letter
Is a case between alezhar and aledgham

heading letters
ص ذ ث ج ش ق س د ط ز ف ض ظ ك

Example: ص
ولمن صبر (waliman sabaro)
Nun sakinah followed by sod hide nun completely

بريِحِ صرصر ha has tanwin
Nun has sukun followed by ذ
من ذا

ان ثبتناك
انْ كـانت

من جاء

جباراًًَ شقيا
من قبل

ولئن سالتهم

mim rule is simple.no matter where,if mim and ba (ب م)

comes together,the ba needs to be changed to mim and give mim gunnah

p.s:this is my class note and write it down while listening.if anyoen finds error,plz let me know​

learningquran

learning quran tajweed online

The quran teacher should use these rules to teach the children only when they start memorizing the Noble Quran. The Quran teacher should make the children memorize the Noble holy Qur’an according to the ‘Tajweed Rules’ regardless whether they memorize one verse or more. The children should learn these rules only after they are able to read Quran thoroughly and accurately.

Types of stop

Meaning:

Stop: Literally means ‘blocking’ and ‘suspending’.

Stop: Technically means making a voiceless break at a Quranic Arabic word for a brief moment, during which the reader takes a breath with the intention of continuing reading.

learning Quran Tajweed rules of Compulsory Stop:
The Compulsory Stop is the stop by which the word and meaning give a complete sense, and this is called complete stop because the utterance is complete and is separated from what follows. It is indicated by م (meem). Example is Surah Al-Baqarah: 2: 26: [مَثَلاً].

The Permissible Stop:
The Permissible Stop is the one at which stopping or continuing is permissible. In this type you can either continue or make a stop. In this case either continuing or making a stop is preferable.
(A): The Sufficient Stop:
The Sufficient Stop is the one in which continuing or stopping is permissible; yet making a stop is preferable. It is called sufficient, because it can stand by itself, independently of what follows, because it is not connected with it in words. Its symbol is (قلى) Qili. An example: Surah Al-Baqarah: 2: 205 (وَالنَّسْلَ) .
(B): The Equality Stop:
The Equality Stop is the one in which continuing and stopping are equally relevant. Its symbol is (ج) (jeem): Surah An-Nisaa: 4: 12 (وَلَدٌ).
(C): The Good Stop:
The Good Stop is the one in which continuing and stopping are permissible; and yet continuing is desirable. It is called a good stop because it gives a preferable effect. Its sign is (صلي)(sili). Surah Al-Maidah: 5:8(للتَّقْوَى) .

learn arabic quran

learningquran

Tajweed rules for Reciting the holy Quran

Tajweed rules for Reciting the holy Quran online

The reciter of the Qur’an should observe all rules of Tajweed when reciting the Qur’an.
Some reciters, may dismiss the Tajweed rules as an innovated thing which was not practiced by the previous generations.
In fact some schools do not even bother with these rules, and teach the children, in any manner.
Later when these children start leading people in prayer, many major mistakes can be noticed.
We should try our best to educate ourselves and our children with these very important rules.
At the time of the Companions they did not learn the Tajweed as a knowledge, because all of them could read the Qur’an properly. The Qur’an was revealed in their language.
In that time, they did not even need to put dots on the letters. They could differentiate between them easily. After a few generations, after the Muslims started conquering and the people entered Islam in large numbers, people could not read the Qur’an properly. So they put dots and rules how to read the Qur’an.
Allah, the Exalted says,

‘And recite the Qur’an with Tarteel’

Tarteel is reading the Qur’an appropriately and beautifully. One cannot recite the Qur’an appropriately and beautifully unless he is applying all rules of Tajweed!
Inshallah, every month we will add, some important rules. We will try to add Arabic text, to make it easy, if that is not possible right away we will use Arabic transliteration.
Jazaak Allah

Al-Isti’aatha and al-Basmallah

It is Mustahabb (loved) to recite the Isti’aatha before reciting the Qur’an.

‘And when you read the Qur’an make isti’aatha from the Shaitan.’

It is waajib (compulsory) to say Bismillah at the beginning of the Sura, except when reciting Sura at-Tawbah (also called Sura al-Bara’ah).
As for Bismillah in the middle of the surah, it is up to the reciter to say it or not.

Rules of Istiadthah and Basmallah

It has four rules:
1.Qatt’ al-Jamee: To say the Istiadthah, the Basmallah and the beginning of the surah separately.
e.g. (Isti’adthah--Bismillah--Surat).
2.Qatt’ al-Awal: To say the Istiadthah separately then the Basmallah and the beginning of the Surat.
e.g. (Isti’adthah--Bismillah/Surat).
3.Wasl-Al-Awwal: To say the Istiadthah joined with the Basmallah, then to say the beginning of the Surat separately.
e.g. (Isti’adthah/Bismillah--Surat).
4.Wasl Al-Jamee: To say Istiadthah joined with Basmallah joined with beginning of Surah.
e.g. (Istiadthah/Bismillah/Surat).

andrew200

mashallah jazakAllah khear thankn you for shearing such a nice post related to tajweed and quran it will rectify our mistakes and guide us as well

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
I am still confused by Tajweed, but it is useful to have the Rules in condensed form.
And Arabic Bit By Bit is basic, but very thorough and useful to check through when you think you can pronounce the language.
:jazaak: