Are these hadith certified sahih (strong/authentic)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibran

Aisha narrated: “The Prophet (the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were in the ritual impure state. During the menses, he used to order me to wrap my waist with a dress and used to fondle me, while in menses. He used to bring his head near me during his seclusion and I would wash while I was in my period. -Bukhari

Sahih Bukhari 5.234
Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Sahih Bukhari 7.18
Narrated 'Ursa:

The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Sahih Bukhari 9.140
Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum

Brother in islam ,1st of All u mentioned Hadeeths from Sahih Bukhari..

Due to that Surely Hadeeth is Sahih..

n we didn't apologize for anyone

refer to : The Etiquettes Of Marriage

n check out these Articles

Here : The Young Marriage of 'Aa'ishah, The Mother of the Believers.

Here : The wives of the Prophet :)saw:), the Mothers of the Believers

and : The reason why the Prophet :)saw:) married ‘Aa’ishah despite the age difference

i leave u All in care of Allah

<wasalam>

Status
Not open for further replies.