Are you an orange, a date or .......? God Forbid

hassana elkoussi

orange.jpg

dates fruit.jpg

"The example of a believer, who recites the Qur'an and acts on it, is like an orange (utrujjah) which tastes nice and smells nice.

And the example of the believer who does not recite the Qur'an but acts on it is like a date that tastes sweet but has no smell.

And the example of the hypocrite who recites the Quran is like a sweet basil which smells good but tastes bitter.

And the example of a hypocrite who does not recite the Qur'an is like a colocynth (bitter apple) which tastes bitter and has a bad smell."
[Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim ].

Commentary: This Hadith tells us that a believer who recites the Qur'an and acts upon it, Allah will grant him a high rank. He is loved by Allah and also enjoys public esteem. The believer who does not recite it but acts upon its teachings is also loved by Allah and people. The hypocrite who recites the Qur'an to have a good show has an evil and dark mind. Last of all comes that hypocrite who does not recite the Qur'an and has a dark mind and appearance.

:tti_sister: May Allah make us all like oranges, with a nice taste and a nice smell. Ameen

Salam :hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
JazakaAllah khairan dear sister, :D

your posts are always cute and beneficial:) may Allah reward you abandantly for all that you do:D ameen, may Allah safe guard you from all evil and haram and grant you His mercy a home near His Arsh in Jannah al-firdous al-ala. ameen, ameen,ameen ya Allah!
May Allah make us all like oranges, with a nice taste and a nice smell. Ameen
ameen,ameen,ameen.............only Allah knows my condition, may Allah accept from us all that we do to please Him. ameen ya rab!

hassana elkoussi

JazakaAllah khairan dear sister, :D

your posts are always cute and beneficial:) may Allah reward you abandantly for all that you do:D ameen, may Allah safe guard you from all evil and haram and grant you His mercy a home near His Arsh in Jannah al-firdous al-ala. ameen, ameen,ameen ya Allah!

ameen,ameen,ameen.............only Allah knows my condition, may Allah accept from us all that we do to please Him. ameen ya rab!

:salam2:Sweet sister,

Jazaky Allah khairan katheeran for your tender words and your kind du'aa which almost brought tears to my eyes. :tti_sister: May Allah accept your du'aa and may He SWT Who gathered our hearts around His love in this dunya, gather us body and soul in jannat al Firdaus in the hereafter. Ameen ya rab al 'Alamin

:hearts:

SistersBASIC OF ISLAM and FATIMA 1994
Wa iyakum dear sisters, it's great that u liked it. May Allah Swt accept all our deeds . Ameen

Ibn Uthaymin

Innal Munafiqeena fid darkil asfali minan naar

"Indeed the hypocrites will be in the lowest depth of the fire" ( Surah Nisa,last page of 5th Juz)

May Allah protect us

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....
Bumps!!

Just thought that some new Orange members would like to know the value of being like a real Orange:)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
May Allah make us alll oranges ..............ameen
and jasakAllah khair for sharing such a nice hadith ..//sweeet sis:)
May Allah grant you firdous

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
WHAT MAKES IT FUNNY THE THREAD OR SOME COMMENTS???/
ITAAKULLAH ......(FEAR ALLAH).................THESE ARE WORDS OF HADITH NOT FUNNY...
WSALAM