***ARE YOU BEAUTIFUL???***

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
***ARE YOU BEAUTIFULL???***
2ah5ycl.gif

Many times in our lifes we hear word „Beauty“.When we first hear that word it is reflacting on something that is nice and impressive for our eyes,and that can make our heart and soul happy with looking in something or someone that has charactersitic of "beauty“.
But did we even tought about truth and real beauty,did we ever try to find out waht is beautiful and where we can find that „beuty“.

Did you ever looked in spider with his soft,innocent,small wings and did you see the beaty in all this his innocency???

Did you ever saw white bird flying and crosssing seas,oceans,valleys,high mountains,seven skys,and did you ever lost your selfe in all this devine beauty.

Have you ever see the girl which is shame of her beaty and her beaty is not only in the beauty of her face and her selfe but the most higher,the most beautfyul,inspering,devine beaty is in her shame and her serving to God Almighty..Did you ever saw the girl who is keeping her beaty only for God,and who is saying maybe diffrent from others.

Did you ever saw beaty in eyes which are always looking down and sometimes above with wish and Love in heart to see Allah Almighty.Did you ever looked in your face and eyes after each pray,and could you feel all that undicrable beauty and pureness.You face was on the ground making pure and honest seyda to Your Lord,but athough it was on the ground for so long time after prayer it was brighting with light and noor that can not be desribe.This is beauty.

And losing in my own thoughts I remember Yusuf sallahi alaihi we Salam,his honest serving to Allah ,his strong character and Love for Allah Alighty that could not brake nither fear,neither power,nither these,nither those,and neither beauty.Allah Almighty said that He gave half of beauty to our beloved Prophet Yusuf sallahi aleijhi we salam,and other hald to the rest of the world.All prasie and Glory to Allah Almighty,The Most Loving,The Most Mercyfull,The Most Compasionate and The most beautiful.Yusufs aleihi Salam beauty was undiscable but he stil dediacted this beaty to Allah,and he did not made him selfe haughty or arrogant.Here is hiddin this beaty,in pureness,whiteness and honest serving.

Did you ever saw an old women with old face with wrinkles which are like pearles on her face.Every wrinkle on her face is the moment of her serving to Allah,and did you see how beatifull she is.Did you see her eyes which are smileing becasue she knows that she will soon meet with Her Lord.

Have you ever seen how your hands are beatyfull,your hands which are clean from every evil and which are celebreting our Lord.

Have you ever thought about meeting with Allah Almighty and sweetness in looking in His noble face.Have you ever think how Allah,The most pure One is beatiful.Have you ever cry of thinking that you will never see Him.Have you seen how your tears are beautifull.They are like pears which are reflacting your Love for Allah,they are even pure like angles.

I pray to Allah that we all see one day His Glory and Noble face,and that it be something the most beatyfull that we will ever feel in our lifes.

Have you ever seen angles??????

SubhanAllah we all are beatyfull because we are Muslims.

9gavl5.jpg

Writenn by:Your sister in Islam,Asiya.

Miss_Ayub

Salaam sister,

JazakAllah that gives you a reality check! nobody really sees old people as beautiful but i would like to say that the media plays a huge part in our opinions and beliefs and attitiudes.. we see beauty as it is described in the media..

InshaAllah Allah will save us from the bad views that are portrayed in the media.. Ameen

Wasalaam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Bismillahi aktubu

Asiyyah binti Muzahim was an ex wife of Fir'aun(Ramses II).

Allahu Jalla is Jamil(Most Beautiful).

Rasulullah said "When the denizens of Jannah see Allahu 'Azza wa Jalla, they see a lot of Karamah(miracles).(Mukhtashar Al 'Uluw by Adz Dzahabi, tahqiq by syaikh Nashir Al Albaani.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Allaicomu Salam We Rahmetullah We berekatuhu

Yazzak Allah khair dear brother for your remander Mashallah,and SubhanAllah Allah subhan we teala is is the most beatiful.

May Allah make us all beatiful,our souls,and deeds Inshallah.

May Allah bless you.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam sister,

JazakAllah that gives you a reality check! nobody really sees old people as beautiful but i would like to say that the media plays a huge part in our opinions and beliefs and attitiudes.. we see beauty as it is described in the media..

InshaAllah Allah will save us from the bad views that are portrayed in the media.. Ameen

Wasalaam

Allaicomu Salam dear sister.

Yazzak Allah khair for your nice and useful post,Mashallah dear sister.I agree with you dear sister that unfortunty media is giving us the wrong picture and portret of "beauty" but it is importante that we meet truth and real beauty Inshallah and may Allah protect us from these kind of wrong portates.
Every Muslim and Muslima is beatiful becasue every Muslim is brighting with special character,and it is faith.

May Allah bless you dear sister.

Salam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

He who listens to Truth is not less than he who utters Truth.
True light is that which radiates from whitin a man . It reveals the secrets of the soul to the soul & lets it rejoice in life , singing in the name of the spirit . Truth is like the stars , which can't be seen except beyound the darkness of night . Truth is like all beautiful thing in existance ; it doesn't reveal its beauties save to those who have felt the weight of falsehood. Truth is hidden feeling which teaches us to rejoice in our days & wish to all mankind that rejoicing .
A Truth is to be known always , to be uttered sometimes.
Truth is the will & purpose of God in man .
He who would see Truth & proclaim it to mankind is bound to suffer , faith perceives Truth sooner than Experience can .
Say NOT , I have found the Truth , but rather , I have found a Truth .

Written by: Gibran Khalil(Writter and poet).

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
She thought me how to be beautiful

She was from those kind elders who have these kind eyes and this skin which can tell you stories about beautiful times and hard one also just by seeing it , she is very funny ,very simple,very pure and natural to death ..

it's a matter of fact that she always envy me because I'm having education that she won't dream to have at her time and( that was her saying to makes me happy when I be disappointed and say your time is much better than my time )

Don't wonder …
she talks with me about death ..she telling me that no one can have mercy upon you except allah (swt) , as she know that( sometimes i became very afraid from death and what am hearing about it but when she just says these words with her quite smile while telling me that ,i just feeling comfortable and love even talking about that with her ....

and yes she was right !!!

She died this year when she was preparing to pray the night prayers (al-qyam) and was still smiling ..
when I was there while they preparing her to be buried … the whole world seemed nothing to me ..
and when I remember her I can't cry without smiling as I don't remember any one of our talks without making me smile …

Written by: sister Moslima