Are you going on hajj this year?

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

I am, InshaAllah. I'll be leaving this Wednesday.

If I've ever harmed or caused hurt or offense to any TTI member, I'm deeply sorry, so please forgive me!

Please pray that Allah makes the Hajj easy for me and my parents, and accepts it.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

If I've ever harmed or caused hurt or offense to any TTI member, I'm deeply sorry, so please forgive me!

Please pray that Allah makes the Hajj easy for me and my parents, and accepts it.

May Allah bless you by this dear sister.

:tti_sister:

My duas to you.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

May Allah SWT keep you safe and that you have a hajj mabrur.
:wasalam:

A-believer-25

I wish, but I hope to go some day, insha-Allah.

@Tabassum07:

May Allah (SWT) keep you and your parents safe and may Allah (SWT) make hajj easy for you and your parents, and may Allah (SWT) accept it, ameen! :)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

InshaAllah one day I wish I can also go for it.

Sister Tabassum, may Allah grant you and your parents a Mabroor Hajj. Please keep me in your Du'as in the Holy Lands. May Allah grant you a very safe journey. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

MashAllah dear sister because you have been blessed from Allah so much to be able to preform Hajj this year Inshallah. I got tears in my eyes sister, because I have never been on Hajj but I pray so much to Allah to be able to go one day and preform Hajj for the sake of Allah and see white ihrams of my Muslim brothers and sisters and be together with them.

Please dear sister make duas for all Muslims to be able to prefrom Hajj in their life. May Allah accept yours and your family Hajj and accept your duas. Allahame Ameen. :tti_sister:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

MashAllah dear sister because you have been blessed from Allah so much to be able to preform Hajj this year Inshallah. I got tears in my eyes sister, because I have never been on Hajj but I pray so much to Allah to be able to go one day and preform Hajj for the sake of Allah and see white ihrams of my Muslim brothers and sisters and be together with them.

Please dear sister make duas for all Muslims to be able to prefrom Hajj in their life. May Allah accept yours and your family Hajj and accept your duas. Allahame Ameen. :tti_sister:

~~~

:ma:

Amin!
To your good du'a.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

~~~

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help and guide you and your parents
and that all have hajj mabrur~Amin!

And
May Allah reward you,
brother for your good intention~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)