Are you going to perfom Hajj?!

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Since Hajj time is near, and unfortunately i never had the chance to perform Hajj yet, Nor will i be able to do it this year..

I ask of those who are going this year to remember me and all brothers and sisters in prayers and Duas..

May Allah accept your Hajj and reward you for it.

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

how nice would it be to go...inshaAllah you will get an opportunity...i hope if am not able to do hajj, am able to do umrah...inshaAllah...i might have gotten an opportunity to go there last year because there was organization going there, but i had exams then..

hassana elkoussi

May Allah grant you Hajj inshaAllah in the years to come . Alhamdulliah i performed my hajj years ago. It's the journey of your life and no matter how many times you visit these sacred places , you never feel that you've had enough of them. They're just awesome!!!

bemuslim

Dear salam alaikum
Bewteen u and me If i were you and had the means, i would go.Neither do u need visa nor do u need draw.Moreover, going there does not require much money and even time it is only one hour and some minutes by plane.Moreover, u need only four to five days to perfom haj.

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
:salam2:
Alhamdulillah im going hajj this year!! :hijabi::tti_sister:been waitin to go for yearsss!! I will make lots of dua for all of you inshallah! May Allah grant all of you to perform Hajj InshaAllah in the years to come!!

:wasalam:
:hearts::blackhijab::hijabi::tti_sister:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Dear salam alaikum
Bewteen u and me If i were you and had the means, i would go.Neither do u need visa nor do u need draw.Moreover, going there does not require much money and even time it is only one hour and some minutes by plane.Moreover, u need only four to five days to perfom haj.

:salam2:

everyone needs a visa, to perform hajj if they are from outside the KSA. it's a necessity. it costs $300USD. it's a very detailed application. much proof is needed. hajj is very costly, but umrah outside the last 10 days of ramadan is very cheap. usually it is around $1300-$1800USD.

if anyone is interested in going to hajj or umrah and want to receive the hajj or umrah visa should go to the saudi ministry of hajj website.
:wasalam:

bemuslim

SALAM ALAIKUM
To my knowlege Kuwaiti does not need visa for umrah.For haj let Mr Bomeshary tell us.Pls those who are going to haj.Pray for me.My name is Elias.U will invocate God with a tongue i did not disobey ALLah with.