Are You Still Complaining?

muslim

Assalamualaikum Brothers and Sisters,

Lets thank ALLAH (swt) for everything he has blessed us with.

charity0.jpg

Charity%25201.jpg

Charity%25202.jpg

Charity%25203.jpg

Charity%25204.jpg

Charity%25205.jpg

Charity%25206.jpg

Charity%25207.jpg

Charity%25208.jpg

Charity%25209.jpg

source : http://sonic200.com/others/tuongphan.htm

AishaR

Asalam

Thanks for sharing that with us. On a recent trip to Kashmir ( my first), I was moved by what a simple life the people lead there. They have such very little but are so proud & happy. It made me realise that all the money in the world can not buy you happiness. It made me look at life in a whole different way, mashallah

Salam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam

:jazaak: for that it makes you tink, are you thankful for what you have...or you still want more???
Yet we still see people suffering and working hard jus to get that little bit more...

Sister aishaR i am also from kashmir, the first and only time i went, i too saw how different people lived there. At times it was hard to bare even for myslf, I realised it is really hard life when you have nothing. It made me think twice with what i have and i try my best to help others more now insha-allah..

:salam2:

Karima

Nice Comparison of Reality

Asalamualikum

This photo comparison of Reality on Allah's earth was one that will remain with me forever.

When I have been blessed with food, clothes, etc. I have no choice but to give from my heart to those without. I did not choose my status of where I live or parents I have.

It very well could have been me on the receiving end of poverty.

MAY ALLAH HELP US TO GIVE TO THOSE LESS FORTUNATE WITH A WILLING HEART

AishaR

Asalam

Where in Kashmir you from muslima80? My husbands family is from Kotli. It certainly opens your eyes to how other people live & never complain.They are so happy with the little they have. It made me feel really guilty. It has also made me give me to people with less than myself.

Salam

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:ma: /:jazaak: for sharing.

You have to face the reality at the end doesn`t matter how you try and avoid it.:frown:

:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam

Sister aishaR my parents are from riyama thats in aziz kashmir. I dont even no if i spelt it right...
I dont no wer kotli is, i went when i was quite young so i can only jus remember the name of our town.

I remember it was really hard to see some people live hard life there, and recently after the earth quake it would be worse now..

This pics circulated months ago by internet.
First it was post by christians and it countained some chapter from the bible and after it circulated by muslims who add some verses!!
:wasalam:

Aqeedah20

Assalamu Alaikum,
My heart saddens when I see people suffering like this. We do complaing about the little things, and not thankful for what we have. You have to look at the person below you and really appreciate what you have, because you would not have it if not for Allah. The less you have the better, subhanallah!!