Arghhh.....

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
:wasalam: sister
Jazzakallahu Khairan for bringing up this topic.

If people wish to turn a blind eye to the truth they are only transgressing against themself.

Alllhamdulilha, we should be grateful we have been shown the Light by the grace of Allah.

Surat Al-Baqarah
2:6 إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ

As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.

Say: "Truth has come and falsehood has vanished. Falsehood is always bound to vanish." (Surah Maryam, 81)

Also sister your signature says it all. :)

Alhamdulillah.

El salam aaleykom,

That s very hard indeed to see these kind of offenses..we still have to concentrate on our deen, that s a survival matter for our umma wherever we are and especially in Palestine.
Let s stand up, lets do something that can help each other, even the smallest thing : what will we say beside Allah when He ll ask us what have u done for Islam .. we have to make projects, we have to communicate with eact other and we have to built and reinforce Islam for the sake of our faith , for the sake of our souls ..
we are the live makers o tomorrow with Allah s help inshalah

Allah o akbar

wa salam dear both and sisters

InshaAllah.

Let us keep strong in our deen, in the cause of Allah.

habib786

salaams...
i have watched plenty of videos like this.. which really upsets me............ where the bush administration gets away with lies after lies.. and still lying.... and still the whole world either supports them or just stay neutral.... but inshallah someday truth will prevail.... May Allah have Mercy On Iran and protect the people of Iran... coz i wud not want Iran be in destruction like Afganistan or iraq.. or any other islamic countries which we know of today.....May Allah bless us and help us and take evil out and help us unite...