Artist who drew the pix of the Prophet (S.A.W)

Mu'mina

:salam2:

...Breaking News Message..

The artist who drew the pictures of the Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H)has died in a fire. He was burned alive. Denmark government is hiding the news from the public and EVERYONE has got to know.

Plz spread this.... (its the price one must pay 4 the insult of Allah's Prophet) forward this to as many ppl as you can...

Are you going to forward this or delete it? Just remember Allah is watching you if u love Allah then send this to everyone on your list. Don't break this chain...

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

how do you know this?

It does not come up on Google News search, so i doubt this is true. It is a rumour.

? Just remember Allah is watching you if u love Allah then send this to everyone on your list. Don't break this chain...

Why ??? How is this an Islamic obligation to spread rumours??

This sounds like one of those emails. They want their email to spread so they make people feel "Guilty" by adding these lines. So, basically they are abusing Islam by using it for their own reasons. You should delete these sorts of things and dont spread it.

wasalam.

marzuki mohamed

sis amina

:salam2: sis amina,

even its consider as a good news(we don't want/ask it to be like that) and your nawaitu must be want to spread for our goodness/advise..but we must have a concrete evidence as well sis amina.-i'll share this statement here for me and u and all of us here.

anyhow correct me if im wrong.:)

nobody is perfect....

wasalam.

Mu'mina

wa 3alkum isalam 'marzuki mohamed'

'anyhow correct me if im wrong'
No u dont need correcting coz ur right

Wallah my intention was to put it as good news but it turned out to be the opposite:(

Sorry brothers and sisters, i know i don't have proof, but i actually fell for believing this email and im sorry for sharing something thats not true and i guess a rumour:S

'nobody is perfect....'

Allah yisamehni...

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Sis don be upset....we all make mistakes....thats how we learn..

May allah (swt) forgive us all and keep us on the straight path.....ameen

Wasalaam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

its ok sister dont worry about it.

One day, these people will get judged by Allah. Then, they will regret and wish so much that they could come back to the world and fix or never do what they did.

wasalam.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
SALAM

I M IN COPENHAGEN NOWDAYS FOR SOME TIME.I ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THIS AS I GOT IN MY EMAIL.IT NOT TURE. BUT ANY WAY I WILL Go to BOG ISLAMIC CENTRE and will ASK IMAN ABU-LUBEN (The iman who went to Gulf and raised the issue and now accused of being damaging the ``image`` of Denmark ).

You donot worry Muslim Sister...Islam will not be effected by this so called freedom of speach against ISlam .

May Allah protect Muslim Umma.
Amen
Jav

Kayote

Assalam-u-Aliekum,

As Mabsoot has said, they will get their due.

I know I should not wish these people to hell but I cant help myself & I truly wish them the most aweful fate. May Allah give us all patience & guidance.

Lets learn from this & always seek a proof before believing in something (easier said than done, I know :))

Salam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalam-u-Aliekum,

As Mabsoot has said, they will get their due.

I know I should not wish these people to hell but I cant help myself & I truly wish them the most aweful fate. May Allah give us all patience & guidance.

Lets learn from this & always seek a proof before believing in something (easier said than done, I know :))

Salam

Wa alaykum salam, yes i agree.

But, there is also another aspect to this, which just incase a non-Muslim is reading should be pointed out, and that is >>>

As long as they are alive and well, they will always have the opportunity to repent and become Muslim, all their sins will be forgiven, even if they made the cartoons.

There is no sin that Allah will not forgive them if they were sincere in their repentance.

And as Muslims, we would welcome them and treat them just as our own brothers or sisters.

These people are nothing compared to the enemies of Islam of the past. Those people who opposed the Prophet :saw:, tortured and murdered his companions. Nevertheless, when they became Muslim and repented from their past the Prophet :saw: and his companions forgave them and spared them any vengeance/retribution. This was when the Muslims had the upperhand and were powerful. It was totally in their power to do as they wished with these people who had spent many years fighting the Muslims.

But, the Prophet :saw: from the mercy Allah bestowed upon him, forgave them. For they had become Muslim and were sincere and good people.

Some examples of the noble Companions of the Prophet :saw: who at one time were opposed to him are: Umar (RA), Abu Sufyan (RA), Hind (RA)

Infact, the Prophet forgave whole communities and cities, he had rode victorious into the city of Makkah, with 10,000 men. These people had given much hardship to the Muslims for many years, from waging wars, torturing Muslims, and humiliation.

Yet, the Muslims did not shed on drop of blood and forgave and guaranteed safety to its people.

The Prophet also gave safety and forgiveness to the people of Ta'if. For they too were enemies of the Prophet. They had pelted the Prophet with stones when he had gone to tell them about Islam.

The Prophet :saw: and his companions were the most noblest, kindest and merciful of people. They never took revenge on anyone for personal reasons

SubhanAllah, there are many Muslim Reverts brothers and sisters i have met who at one time despised Muslims!! they were so influenced by the media and the people around them that they were blind with hatred and ignorance.... It was Allah who guided them to Islam and showed them the mercy and beauty of Islam.

These people who now took the shahada, have automatically got over a billion brothers and sisters who are willing to do the world for them.

wasalam.

rehanz

i think that we as muslims should follow more fo the Prophet :saw:, we are too quick to get our angry side out at people and say i wish they go to hell:astag: , instead of saying this we should try and make dua that Allah (SWT) show these people the light and guide them onto islam.

bonami

Where u got this news from and what's the point of asking to spread this message? Does a muslim can spread an unauthenticated news just like that?
Please verify the source before spreading.
Thank u

The artist who drew the pictures of the Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H)has died in a fire. He was burned alive. Denmark government is hiding the news from the public and EVERYONE has got to know.

Plz spread this.... (its the price one must pay 4 the insult of Allah's Prophet) forward this to as many ppl as you can...

Are you going to forward this or delete it? Just remember Allah is watching you if u love Allah then send this to everyone on your list. Don't break this chain...

Submitter

Don't worry about it sister, these days there are so many of these emails you don't know which ones are true.

Allah tells us in the Qur'an:

O you who believed, if a debaucher comes to you with news, seek clarification, lest you should harm people out of ignorance, and at first light you feel remorseful for what you have done. (49:6)

Allah says we must always check the source and authenticity of received news to avoid the negative consequences in the case of a false claim.

Kayote

Don't worry about it sister, these days there are so many of these emails you don't know which ones are true.

Allah tells us in the Qur'an:

O you who believed, if a debaucher comes to you with news, seek clarification, lest you should harm people out of ignorance, and at first light you feel remorseful for what you have done. (49:6)

Allah says we must always check the source and authenticity of received news to avoid the negative consequences in the case of a false claim.

:jazaak: for this. A beautifully timed quote. Thankyou.

Abu Juwairiya

The artists who choose to make drawings of living things earn a double indictment; the wrath of Allah in this life and the next and the humiliation of being forced to do the impossible, to give life to what they have drawn and they will not be able to do so.