Serious As Salaam Alaikum my question is many people that are Pro Israel talk about and cry about Palestinia

truthseeker63

As Salaam Alaikum my question is many people that are Pro Israel talk about and cry about Palestinian Violence against Israelis but I think Palestinian Violence against Israelis is a Response to Israeli Violence against Palestinians no one forced the Jews/Zionists/Settlers to settle in Palestine and steal from and murder and run out the Palestinians in 1948 and build Settlements found a Jewish State and so on and so on the point is it is important to look at the context of the Palestinian Violence in my view it is the law of cause and effect and many Israeli Soldiers go into the Civilian Areas and so on the Jewish Settlers are really Soldiers in a sense they can be drafted or go into the Army anytime they carry guns and pay taxes vote and support their Army given the fact they are living or land they did steal they are not really Civilians if Israel wanted peace they would leave Palestine anyone agree with my point of view thank you I found this link to make my point.

Israeli Massacres:
Details and Numbers
Although the Image that Israel distributes about herself is that of an oppressed nation, it is with heavy hearts that we present these crimes that stand for themselves for the brutality of the Israeli Army and the heartlessness of its soldiers who seem to have a thirst for blood. It is for the hope that the world may see a clearer picture that we present these painful facts. It is interesting to notice that today's media does not dwell on these crimes as they do on the Holocaust. Some of the brutal acts may be lightly covered in the news for a week or two and then swept into the sea of oblivion. Those who attempt to revive the true history of Israel are charged with being anti-Semitic. So with the hope to keep those memories in mind we present this shameful history of Israel that seems to have found that the role of Goliath is more interesting than that of David.

The following list of massacres is by no means exclusive, but they reflect the nature of the Zionist occupation of Palestine and Lebanon and show that massacres and expulsions were not aberrations that happen in any war, but organized atrocities with only one aim, that is to have a Zionist state which is 'goyim rein'.
http://www.seek-info.com/massacres.htm

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam, it is a fact that it was only in the late 19th and early 20th century that the Zionist movement took off. They also seemed to not have Palestine as a place to settle until later, they had considered South America before that.