As salamu Alaikum

juveriah

My name is Rehana Hamza. Ive been muslim for my entire life (technicaly). After going to a certain muslim school i stopped practicing, but ow ive grasped the true meaning of being a muslim. ive learned to fear Allah and his punishment. ive also learned to believe in the hereafter, not just think about it, but fear the day of judgement in my heart. i feel scared when i think of hell and happy when i dream of paradise. I think of what will happen when i die.
i joined this site to read the posts of other muslims, post my feelings and gain more knowledge on the way.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
Wa alaykum assalaam sister Rehana,

welcome to the forum, may you benefit from it and us from you inshallah, ameen.

did going to that muslim school have any influence you not practicing islam?

what are you from :)

juveriah

I live in Baltimore, the school I went to is called Saffat. Even though it was supposed to be muslim school it only taught three things based in Islam and barely even that. The teachers are very proud they say that they are the first Muslims to open an Islamic school in Baltimore but not a single Hafith has ever emerged from there. There is something abut the way that they teach I don't understand why half their students come out and stop practicing, I thank Allah that I came back to Islam. If this is back biting I'm sorry I just wanted to answer your question.

strive-may-i

Walaikum Salaam,

Welcome. May your (and our) here and hereafter benefit, by practising the beneficial knowledge we learn... Ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:

Welcome to tti.
nice to have you here with us .

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)