As-salamu alaykum

Salam to my fellow brothers and sisters in islam. I am proud to say that I was born into a strong muslim household, but unfortunately some lose sight of the right path as they age and form ideas and opinions of their own. Unfortunately I was among the lost souls who deviated from the right path.

Alhamdulillah Allah subhana wa ta'ala has opened my heart and eyes to the truth and I am even more proud to say that I re-found Islam on my own and I am currently taking steps to repentance and inshallah this site with only help me strengthen my relationship with Allah and Islam. I pray my story can influence others here seeking the light that I had lost and found in the darkness of the outside world. And inshallah I can learn more from those who were also in the boat as me.

May allah bless and guide us all down the right path to paradise inshallah

GradualRepentance

icadams

Wa-Alaykum us-Salam sister. Welcome to the TTI forums. It is wonderful to hear that you are back on the straight path. I have found that the most important thing that you can do is to be very particular of who you spend your time with. Our associations say a lot about us, and are profoundly influential upon our actions.