As salamu alaykum!

Hi everyone! I'm not a muslim but i like this religion and if Allah want, maybe i will convert to islam. I like this culture and religion. It's difficult to me to learn Arabic , could someone help me?

Inshallah you will become Muslim, because islam is only way for success here & here after..

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. May Allah helps you with your path to islam. Hopely you will find this forum informative to you and enjoy your stay in here.

About Arabic language; well it depends about your ability and interest to study and learn new things. As you propably have noticed already, you can find section called Learn Arabic from this forum.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all my brothers and sisters in islam,
Hi,
Welcome to turn to islam,you are @ the right place.
see ya@ the forum
~Wassalam :)

justname

Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. May Allah helps you with your path to islam. Hopely you will find this forum informative to you and enjoy your stay in here.

About Arabic language; well it depends about your ability and interest to study and learn new things. As you propably have noticed already, you can find section called Learn Arabic from this forum.
Thank you for welcome me !

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
Hi everyone! I'm not a muslim but i like this religion and if Allah want, maybe i will convert to islam. I like this culture and religion. It's difficult to me to learn Arabic , could someone help me?

Welcome to the forum :D. Looking at the previous messages, I saw that you are interested in learning more about islam and how to read the Qur'an. I'll post some things below that might help you on your path, In sha Allah.

http://www.whyislam.org (learn about islam on this site at your own pace and get a FREE copy of the Qur'an as well.)

http://www.amazon.com/Quran-Made-Easy-Shabbir-Behlim/dp/0933511019 (this is the book that my teacher uses to help kids to learn how to read the Qur'an. Easy to use and it will help you to be able to read the arabic in the qur'an)

If you have anymore questions, just post on the thread and someone will direct you in the right place, In Sha Allah.

Take care,
Peace~

Last edited:

zaman-gm

Ma Sha Allah brother. May Allah swt accept you and your family as well as all of us. How bleesing day that would be when we will see our Allah togather, In Sha Allah. I feel much when i see some one try to understand Islam!:)