Asalaam Aleykum

merry_muslimah

Asalaam Aleykum Im a muslima nd have recently joined this website in order to learn from other muslim and as well as teach you whatever I find insha Allah. Alhamdhoulilah I enjoy being part of our muslim community because subhanna Allah it is very peaceful. Islam is the only place I can fit in and be myself alhamdhoulilah. I say this because I dont feel as if I fit in the dunia, when it comes in terms of work, school....I feel I discover my true talents here in Islam where in the dunia it is taken for granted and neglected....insha Allah Im hoping to make good friend that will help me aswell as well as help them for The Day of Qiyaama...
may Allah have mercy on us all!!!

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Wa aleikum salam

Welcome here and may Allah help us to be better muslims.
Sometimes i think maybe dunya should fit to us for a change..not the other way around :)

:salam2:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum:

Welcome to forum.

You are somali? I know many in my city in Finland.

Feel free to sends me pm if you like.

:muslim_child:

elqouds2020

pauvvre et riche.jpgessallamu allaikum بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
نذكر دائما هذا المكان حتى لا نغتر بالدنيا الفانية البالية و نحن في هذه الدار في إمتحان دائما نسأل الله لنا و لكم العافية .traduction googleIn the name of God the Merciful
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings
Always remember this place so complacent this world not mortal worn out and we are in this house in the exam is always and we ask God to you wellness.

elqouds2020

l'union

aid moubarek said.jpgessallamu allaikum vous etez la bienvenue parmis vos soeurs et freres in chaa ellah c'est le chemin du paradis de dieu le misericordieu ici vous trouver le bonheur et la verité....-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
essallamu allaikum etez welcome you among your brothers and sisters in chaa ellah is the path to paradise of god misericordieu here you find happiness and truth

Zynat3

Walekum-Salaam sister. Welcome to TTI!
Insh'Allah we will share Islamic knowledge with each other and help each other become better Muslims.
May Allah guide all the Muslim Ummah to the right path, Ameen.
Stay around :)