Asalaamealykum warahmatullah wabarkatuhu im kind of new lol

hijabi_sis

Asalaamealykum warahmatullah wabarkatuhu!

with the Grace of Allah i Hope you are all well! i thought i should drop you all a line and introduce myself inshAllah.....

i joined TTI in 2007.... however after joining i didnt come back untill this month lol... which means i have returned to TTI after like 3 years subhanAllah!

I'm so so glad to be back alhumdulilah! TTI is an excellent website, and coming back to TTI is something which i thank Allah for each and every day Alhumdulilah yah Rabil A'lameen.... i try and visit the site every day now even if it is for 5 minutes lol alhumdulilah....

I have one humble request for you all..... Please can you keep me and my family in your duas, especially mum who has just lost her sister recently, May Allah give my beloved aunty who has passed away Jannatul Firdous ameen and Please make dua that Allah grants us ease ameen....

JazakAllah Khairan for taking your time to read my thread.....

"OH ALLAH WHEN MY PLANS COME TO AN END, THEN PLEASE HELP ME TO REMEMBER THAT YOUR LOVE IS ALWAYS GREATER THAN MY DISAPPOINTMENTS" Ameen......

likeali4life

Walikumasalaam warahmatulullahi wa barakatuhu

Welcome back sister :)

May Allah grant your aunty jannat-tul-fidous and May Allah grant you and your family ease..Ameen

BrotherMatthew

Land of the free
:salam2: Al-salaamu aleykom Sister

Welcome back! I'm sure you enjoy your stay :)

I will surly keep your aunt and your family in my duas. May Allaah subhana wa ta'ala grant her Jannah.

tariq353

:wasalam:

lol.........same kind of thing is wd me too..........

i was registered in mid 2009......was searching for a nasheed landed on the site thru search engine.forced to register........(to download....lol).

never looked back for 14 months.

once agn lended on the site thru search engine, wn tried to register ...it states u r already a member...lol

but nw lv to visit .. n insha'allah will continue.

May Allah Forgive her sins n enter her into paradise...
Aameen

wa salam

:)

hijabi_sis

JazakAllah khairan for all your duas..... i really appreciate them alhumdulilah....
indeed "dua" is the weapon for the believer especially in times of hardship.... and its power should never be under estimated :) subhanAllah.....

May Allah accept all our duas for my beloved aunty and family ameen.....

Thank you so much for making be feel welcome at TTI every one..... May Allah make it heavy on your scale of good deeds ameen......

hijabi_sis

JazakAllah khairan once again.... i have just realised something, only the brothers have replied to my post subhanAllah lol......Where are the sisters???? lol....

auroran

:salam2:

May Allah grant your auntie Jannah Firdous and give your mom patients during this hardship. Ameen.

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
walaikum salam warahmat tulahiwabrakatuhu dear sis :mashallah: welcome back :)in TTI family may ALLAH SWT bestow HIS swt mercy on u and on ur family ameennnnnnnn may ALLAH swt grant ur antie in jinnah tul FIRDUS ameennnnnnnnn:tti_sister: wasalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Asalaamealykum warahmatullah wabarkatuhu!

with the Grace of Allah i Hope you are all well! i thought i should drop you all a line and introduce myself inshAllah.....

i joined TTI in 2007.... however after joining i didnt come back untill this month lol... which means i have returned to TTI after like 3 years subhanAllah!

I'm so so glad to be back alhumdulilah! TTI is an excellent website, and coming back to TTI is something which i thank Allah for each and every day Alhumdulilah yah Rabil A'lameen.... i try and visit the site every day now even if it is for 5 minutes lol alhumdulilah....

I have one humble request for you all..... Please can you keep me and my family in your duas, especially mum who has just lost her sister recently, May Allah give my beloved aunty who has passed away Jannatul Firdous ameen and Please make dua that Allah grants us ease ameen....

JazakAllah Khairan for taking your time to read my thread.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
Welcome back to TTI,
sister.
It a great pleasure meeting you~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

I am sympathy and deeply sorry
for the passing away of your dear aunty

~May Allah swt grant your aunty jannat-tul-firdous
and May Allah swt grant you and your family ease in life~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam