Asalam Alaikum to all my dearest brothers and sister and respected elders

:salam2: to all mydearest brothers and sisters and respected elders in Islam

Dont know what to say in here, was given a message that should introduce myself.

My name is kamran Ahmed I am from Dubai and been in london for the past 2 years came to london for my studies and as every kaafir thinker I also had the thinking that success to life is in Europe and a good job and good degree but Alhamdolilah and thanks to the people of the masjid who regularly gave me dawa'ah change my whole materialistic approach to the thinking that success is not given by degree or UK but if Allah wills he gives success and everything is done by the will of Allah and whatever happens in this world and even me writing in here and all of you brothers and sisters reading my message is by the Will of Allah SWT.

and the only way to success is on the path of our beloved prophet Muhammad PBUH for the life in this world and in the hereafter

May Allah give us th tawfiq and hidayah to be like the Sahabahs and cry in prostration in front of Allah for hours and hours and walk on the deen as our prophet wanted us to and have the same worriness like our prophet PBUH had for every person to save every person of ummah from hellfire and may Allah forgive my sins and the sins of every brother and sister in this Ummah and may Allah always take this work of daw'aah from me and every brother sister on here and save us from being munafiqs.

:salam2:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
salam brother,,

Nice to know about you...May God incease urs faith and bless you every thing here and in Hereafter.

Roemaysa

Welcome!

You are right, with the will of Allah subhanahoe wata3ala we: live, work, study etc....

We need Allah for everything

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa