Asalam Alaykuum...

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalam Alaykuum my brothers and sisters,

As you would know by now, I am new to these forums, I discovered this site through one of my YouTube video's links. Anyway, I'm from Australia (born in Aus), but my background is Palestinian. My hometown is a place called Janin. I like to write poetry, stories and even attempting to write my own book called "Ghurabah". I also recently started to do archery, and that's going pretty good so far (Alhamdulillah). Anyway, one thing you should know is, I treat people how people treat me... Your good to me, I'm good to you, your bad with me, I won't treat you as well. Anyway, nice to meet you...

Wasalam Alaykuum.

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatuLlahi wa barakaatuh brother

Welcome to TTI. InshaAllah you'll benefit from it and enjoy your time here.

:salam2:

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Walaykum Salam bro welcome.

What will you book be about bro?

Asalam Alaykuum,

The book is about a Muslim man (Mus'ab Al-Janinni) living in a racist society. It basically shows how the world is from a Muslim's view, and how the Muslim's are like Ghurabah (strangers). The protagonist faces racial slurs, arguments and other things in the book. The book is written in memo form to really entice the audience and to really capture the moment. It is basically a sad comedy, with a lot of twists and turns. The chapters are short, but that is only to fit hand in hand with the memo structure. If you want, I can upload the first 4 chapters?

Wasalam Alaykuum.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome to the family of TTI my brother. Please feel free to make new threads, post in existing threads and/or asking any question(s) that may arise in your mind. Indeed your beloved nation is in our duas always.

As per the uploading of chapters of your beautiful (I am sure it will be) book, I would like to advise not to upload it yet until you finish everything. Later you may find a good way to sell the book and if so, uploading parts of it now may disturb your process. Anyway, this is just my humble openion and the choice is yours. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome to the family of TTI my brother. Please feel free to make new threads, post in existing threads and/or asking any question(s) that may arise in your mind. Indeed your beloved nation is in our duas always.

As per the uploading of chapters of your beautiful (I am sure it will be) book, I would like to advise not to upload it yet until you finish everything. Later you may find a good way to sell the book and if so, uploading parts of it now may disturb your process. Anyway, this is just my humble openion and the choice is yours. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Jazak Allahu Kheir everybody for the warm welcome, as for the book, I'm not really in it for the money, I'll be happy to share it with you guys if you want it... Anyway, once again Jazak Allahu Kheir.

Wasalam Alaykuum.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wellll, another warm welcome from your sister in ISLAM! very much happy to have you here with us:) may you enjoy your stay here:D
I hope we benefit from you and you benefit from us:D inshaAllah ta'ala
warmest welcome again:D

Allah hafiz now and always!

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Jazak Allahu Kheir everybody, I really, really appreciate this warm welcome. May Allah reward all of us and keep us firm towards the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Wasalam Alaykuum.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

welcome brother!

the book idea is a great one.
many people will relate to it.
but yeah money and publicity goes the devils friend way so dont expect it from the book route.
May Allah reward your efforts

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
welcome brother!

the book idea is a great one.
many people will relate to it.
but yeah money and publicity goes the devils friend way so dont expect it from the book route.
May Allah reward your efforts

Jazak Allahu Kheir brother for your support. What you see in my book (if I complete it inshallah) is what I see where I live and some of the things my Muslim brothers and sisters have faced around the world. I'm trying to show the people a Muslim's perspective of the world at the moment.

Wasalam Alaykuum.