Asalam Walaikum from Australia!

danial

it makes me happy that many are turning to islam.but it makes me sad that none of them are my closest of friends who are all 95% christian.:(

Amirahnoor

Salam brothers and sisters.
I am still a bit new to Islam I said my Shahadah in Dec last year, but really began seriously intensely learning a couple of months ago. I am married and have four children, alhumdu lilah
I thought I would come here and see what this site is all about, I see the logo on heaps of other sites!

arabguy01

I am still a bit new to Islam I said my Shahadah in Dec last year, but really began seriously intensely learning a couple of months ago. I am married and have four children, alhumdu lilah
I thought I would come here and see what this site is all about, I see the logo on heaps of other sites!

Salam alaikum wa rahmutallahi wa barakatu
Welcome, :ma::SMILY139:

Mikaeel

it makes me happy that many are turning to islam.but it makes me sad that none of them are my closest of friends who are all 95% christian.
If you persist in seeing that as something negative, I can understand why you feel sad.

But if you see that as opportunity, then you will soon be smiling. Allah has blessed you with the the opportunity to exemplify Islam to these fiends, so there is no reason to be sad.

hager

hey

:ma::salam2::hearts::lol:hey..
hey,yea..u,ya..
i can be ur friend,
my name's hager,female..,18 years,facutly of arts
this's my email:
[email protected]:lol::lol:
welcome to islam:ma:

Angela Hillyer

Wa alaikom alsalam sister

my warmest welcome to you!!! Welcome to thie site Insha'allah you will learn alot here. And also welcome to Islam Alhamdulilah! I am also new to islam and from Australia!! Where abouts in Australia are you??

Wasalam :hijabi: