COOL! Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Nureyni Amir

Subhannallah, The prophet saw said whoever experienced "shyba" gray hair in Islam is a good sign and he will be rewarded for it, it is a light a noor, So do not remove it but you can color expect black.

This is a note so I did not write down everything so make a research about this especially if you are experiencing gray hair.

A.Abubaker

even though I am still young I have a bunch of them nonetheless. If my mother could have her way she would have me remove all of them, never going to happen though.

I have a distant cousin who is only 15, his hair almost completely gray.

Nureyni Amir

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh, Well, many parents this day are not allowing their kids to grow beard for the fear that they will be called extremist, or Wearing proper hijab, you are still young or it is too long for you to wear. Niqab for the fear that their child will be look at differently at in the school, public, or you will not find job or acceptance to prestigious University or college.
I sometimes want to shout out and say " other parents are crying a fountain tears everyday hoping their child will follow the sunnah and you complain about your child trying to follow the prophet's way.

Subhannallah, May Allah Jala jalalu help our youth and guide their parents.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam:

Shaybah. That sounds like one of the sahaba's nickname, I can't remember who though.

This is more common in males than females, right? :SMILY126:

A.Abubaker

Shaybah ibn Hāshim ''abdul muttalib'' grandfather of Rasulullah saw

I can't recall any sahabh by that name though....

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Oh. I get it now.... He wasn't a sahaba - it was `Abdul muttalib.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:bismillah1:
:salam:
In Sunan al-Tirmidhi (1634) it is narrated that Ka’b ibn Murrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “If a person’s hair turns grey in Islam, it will be light for him on the Day of Resurrection.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Al-Bayhaqi narrated in Shu’ab al-Eemaan that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Grey hair is the light of the Muslim; no man’s hair turns grey in Islam but for every grey hair he will have one hasanah and will rise one degree in status.” Silsilat al-Ahaadeeth al-Saheehah (1243).

islam-qa