Asalamu Alaikum

ksj227

I have found this site through the Deen Show and decided to join. I am a revert to Islam and am interested in learning about how others came to the faith. I admittedly need some encouragement. I used to be Christian but now believe I have found the truth, Masha'Allah.

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakatuh

Welcome Ksj227 to this fantastic community. Indeed you have made the best decision when coming to the truth, the ultimate truth, Alhamdulillah!

I used to be christian(born-again)too, and now, I cannot stop thanking Allah for opening my eyes and soul.

May Allah guide our families too.

May Allah bless you and encourage you.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

salahdin

welcome to this wonderful site and welcome to islam.

Al-E-Imran

Say (O Muhammad): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and that which was vouchsafed unto Moses and Jesus and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered. (84)
3:84

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Waleukm Salam
Welcome to Islam and TTI :) May u benefit frm this site InshAllah.. May Allah make ur life and deen easy 4 u.. Ameen :)

a_stranger

:salam2:sister
You are most welcome, I believe that people like you who seek truth and follow it is what make our life beautiful, AlhamduliAllah who guided us otherwise we were never guided.

icadams

I have found this site through the Deen Show and decided to join. I am a revert to Islam and am interested in learning about how others came to the faith. I admittedly need some encouragement. I used to be Christian but now believe I have found the truth, Masha'Allah.

Welcome brother and, alhamdulillah, congratulations on finding the true religion. I also am a revert to Islam from Christianity. I believe that you will find this site to be of great assistance in your development as a Muslim.

Faxima08

:wasalam: welcome brother may allah guide all of us on the right path i am happy that u noticed the truth masha allah:) may allah give u more iman and make every thing easy for u allahuma amiiiiin

nizar83

aselemu aleikum sister, peace be upon you

im very happy for you, inshallah you will pass the distorted images the media has created on islam, and you will see the real real beauty of islam...THE WORLD's BIGGEST SECRET AND WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST WAY TO LIVE

dont be shy to ask anything, and with anything we mean anything, never be ashamed or shy to ask...no such thing as stupid questions...

take care