Aselamu-Alykum

azity

I just wanted to share with you this reminder I received by email.
I know somebody have already posted about the fatwa, but this is for those people who didn’t get a chance to read it then.

Saudi council of Muftis have given an unanimous Fatwa that ring tones on QURAN AAYAT are haraam because the AAYAT are not complete when we pick the phone and meanings of AAYAT changes when they are not complete. QURAN is for Hidayat and not for ring tones.

BE ADVISED
Don't say 'Mosque' Say always ' Masjid' because Islam organization has found that's mosque = mosquitoes
Don't write ' Mecca ' Write always correctly ' Makkah' because Mecca = house of wines
Don't write ' Mohd' Write always completely as ' Muhammad' because Mohd = the dog with big mouth.

Forward it as many Muslims as you can for Sawaab
Nothing bad will happen if you dont forward this but these points are
important and it is our duty to educate our brothers and sisters.

Kindly Convey Message to Other Muslim Brothers and Sisters As Well As Friends

weselam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

i kind of didn`t get this part what does AAYAT mean plz... explain

Saudi council of Muftis have given an unanimous Fatwa that ring tones on QURAN AAYAT are haraam because the AAYAT are not complete when we pick the phone and meanings of AAYAT changes when they are not complete. QURAN is for Hidayat and not for ring tones.

:ma::ma: jazak Allahu khayra for sharing that was really amazing. i never saw it before. may Allah increase ur knowledge ameen

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
:salam2:
jazakom Allah khayr :)

sometimes the meaning of some ayahat is related to the ayat following them.. so the meaning won't be complete unless we read all of the ayat.... so on.

and i heard once that it's not right also to put adan as a ring tone too.. unless it's the adan time in real so we can put it as a reminder to prayer. waAllaho a'alam.

may Allah bless you for the notes you posted..
may Allah grant you heavens ;)
:salam2:

abdellah007

i kind of didn`t get this part what does AAYAT mean plz... explain

:ma::ma: jazak Allahu khayra for sharing that was really amazing. i never saw it before. may Allah increase ur knowledge ameen

AAYAT means Verse from Quran.