asking Allah for rain

vicks

Last night I told my fiance who is an atheist, that I would pray for rain to prove to her that God exist and it would rain. In the morning, she got up and she saw it that it rained heavily the night before and told me to pray for more. She is believing more and more.
I hope Allah swt make her believe in Islam which would make things easier for me.

samiha

---------
Staff member
I would pray for rain to prove to her that God exist and it would rain

:salam2:

I don't think you should do that. Making dua is good, but it is up to Allah to accept them. He doesn't do an 'on demand' thing. :astag:

You should prove Allah exists through miracles in creation, in life, but not like you are. If Allah accepts our Duas, alhamdulillah, but i don't think it should be used to 'prove' anything. Or used as evidence for the existance of Allah.

That's just how i feel.

:wasalam:

brother4ever

I don't think you should do that. Making dua is good, but it is up to Allah to accept them. He doesn't do an 'on demand' thing. :astag:

You should prove Allah exists through miracles in creation, in life, but not like you are. If Allah accepts our Duas, alhamdulillah, but i don't think it should be used to 'prove' anything. Or used as evidence for the existance of Allah.

That's just how i feel.

:wasalam:

Brother vicks
I am also agree with sister samiha she is right.

ALLAH HAFIZ

vicks

just as someone u love like your family members or friends, you wouldnt want them to suffer in this life nor in the hereafter. only mymother, my brother, me and my mother's family side believe in Islam. its been hard since my father and sister are hindus
I dont think Allah will be angry if i pray for my family.

brother4ever

just as someone u love like your family members or friends, you wouldnt want them to suffer in this life nor in the hereafter. only mymother, my brother, me and my mother's family side believe in Islam. its been hard since my father and sister are hindus
I dont think Allah will be angry if i pray for my family.

Brother Vicks
ALLAH will never angry when ever you will prey but it's upto ALLAH to decide whisch Dua ALLAH will accept.

ALLAH HAFIZ

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
Hi there,

i thought this was nice when i heard it.....however please don't expect things to happen all the time like that. If your friend opens their heart to the truth and Allah then they will find Islam