Assalam alaikum everyone

Aisha12

Assalam alaikum everyone how are u doing i hope that u are in good health imshallah

i have a question
ummmmmm yesterday when i came home from the mosque my so called uncle who wants to marry me(he isnt really my uncle) well he was talking to me about something that i cant quit remember then i go mad and started to him and kick him everytime he comes over to my house i always try to be nice to him but i lose it afterward because he always be saying dum stiff

is it wrong for me to be at times play fight with a man when u reach the age of puberty and above???????????????????????

:tti_sister: may allah's blessings always shine upon u

:wasalam:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

This relationship is really really dangerous. How can you be with such a person who is not only nonMahram, but also has showed his intentions that he likes you?

If a nonMaharam would consider you as a daughter, even then it was obliged for you to stay in hijab and do not talk anything vain except some very necessary thing, such as talking to the shopkeep in the market about the products etc.

But in your case, you are much more obliged to stay away from him. Do not let your Nafs derive yourself to talk and enjoy becoming informal to him.

Do you know that It is ordered in Islam when women have to talk to a nonMaharm then they should have a cold voice (insensitive/notAttractive). They should not talk in a way that the other person feels something about you. But in your case, Oh my God, that person already told his intentions.

If you want to marry him even then you should not have this kind of relationship before marriage. And if you do not want to marry him, then it is umots forbidden for you to avoid this relationship.

Wassalaam,
VE