ASSALAMU ALAIKOM

sister myriam

islam is my way
FOR ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS HOW ARE VERY GOOD AT INGLESH WELL YU HAVE TO SEE THIS AND TO ANSWER THESE PEOPLE...../Atheist:
To the muslim trolls, I know what your religion is suppose/said to be, but I see what it is--a homophobic, murdering, repressive religion. Your personal views are not the point here; the point is, what is actually happening in the name of your religion. So keep your islam is a 'peaceful religion' comments off our page!
lennysims.....IT IS A PAGE ON FACEBOOK.....

arzafar

:salam2:

dear sister i appreciate your concern but the fact is that kaafirs hate islaam. it has nothing to do with the muslims. no matter what we compromise there is nothing we can do change that. Moreover, we cannot convert everyone; only the people sincere in seeking the truth will become Muslim. so dont waste time arguing with the arrogant and hypocritical lot.

JenGiove

Sister Myriam,

Ignore the idiot how posted that on FB. It is of no importance and even hate in alot of non-muslim eyes. While I know it hurt deeply, and if I saw it I would have not been as respectful as I try to be here, sometimes, you just have to close your eyes and walk away hopeing that whatever has caused their anger is tempered and they figure out what a horrible person they were.

arzafar

Sister Myriam,

Ignore the idiot how posted that on FB. It is of no importance and even hate in alot of non-muslim eyes. While I know it hurt deeply, and if I saw it I would have not been as respectful as I try to be here, sometimes, you just have to close your eyes and walk away hopeing that whatever has caused their anger is tempered and they figure out what a horrible person they were.

oh so you are still here.

well im sorry if i hurt you ok. but it wasnt intentional but i guess im very direct, black and white, probably rude too. so plz accept my apologies.

So plz take your time to research islaam from it's authentic sources and then make your decision. May Allah guide you.

JenGiove

oh so you are still here.
Did you think I would not be? Did you think I would bow my head and be a coward and run? I guess I don't understand your phrasing.

well im sorry if i hurt you ok. but it wasnt intentional but i guess im very direct, black and white, probably rude too.
If I allowed myself to be driven away by rude people, I would loose out in the end, now wouldn't I?

So plz take your time to research islaam from it's authentic sources
...you mean like the Qur'an? That little tiny book that I've been reading? Or is there another, better book to be reading because if there is, please let me know.

May Allah guide you.
Creator has ALWAYS guided me!

I think it may be best if you and I no longer address each other. If you care to speak to me, speak to Mabsoot first.

Good day.

sister myriam

islam is my way
:salam2:

dear sister i appreciate your concern but the fact is that kaafirs hate islaam. it has nothing to do with the muslims. no matter what we compromise there is nothing we can do change that. Moreover, we cannot convert everyone; only the people sincere in seeking the truth will become Muslim. so dont waste time arguing with the arrogant and hypocritical lot.

sorry but i dont think this is the wright thing to do.we have to defend ur islam against these thoughts by the reason....the prophet peace be upon him do this with the mushrikin.....also it is not a waste of time because if we succeed to push even one of them to reaserch for the truth about religions..that would be a big reward.....:salam2:

arzafar

sorry but i dont think this is the wright thing to do.we have to defend ur islam against these thoughts by the reason....the prophet peace be upon him do this with the mushrikin.....also it is not a waste of time because if we succeed to push even one of them to reaserch for the truth about religions..that would be a big reward.....:salam2:

:wasalam:

yes off course you should give it a try but im afraid they will mock islam even more. My advice would be to avoid indulging in long arguments because that would be a waste of time. also since we are not scholars we may not have all the knowledge to answer their questions. this may create unnecessary waswasa