Assalamu Alaikum

abdullah khan

Assalamu Alaikum,
All the brothers and sister in islam,i am feeling proud
to tell you that I am great fan of this website, Masaallah everyone is doing really great job for Introduce the beautiful Islam to others.
i wanna get some information based on Islamic Shareea about the situation is facing my Eldest sister.
here we go, My eldest sister live in back home(Bangladesh),and her husband has got paralised in the year of 2006 age of 45.Alhamdulillah he is doing fine though can't speak.
He is a director of a engineering company, there are 4 directors. Everyone has got 25% Share of each.
In absence of brother in law my sister is now one of director and taking care of
her husband share.
Now other directors probably thinking(Allah knows best) that my brother in law doing nothing but getting paid every month, so they are giving honorary every month since 2006,the money they are paying now and then it will be cut down end of the year from company profit.
Rest of directors are getting monthly salary and company profit as well.
So will she get paid monthly salary as well as profit?????
***she is getting profit only now.
Well My Sister never complained in past coz she is so busy with my brother in law and religious that she always keep faith on Allah(swt).
But now she wants to know what Islamic Shreaa law says about the company current situation.
Jazakallah