At least 30 die in Pakistan violence

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Story HighlightsNEW:
Six killed as suicide bomber walks up to Islamabad checkpoint

12 killed in tribal region as suicide truck explodes before it rams into checkpoint

At least 12 die in suspected U.S. airstrike on a village in tribal Waziristan

U.S., Afghan forces in tribal region battling Taliban, al Qaeda suspects

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) -- At least 30 people in Pakistan lost their lives Saturday in two separate suicide attacks and a suspected U.S. missile strike, according to local security officials.

About 12 of them died when security forces fired on a truck packed with explosives approaching a checkpoint in the tribal region of North Waziristan, a local military official told CNN.

The official said the truck blew up before it rammed into the checkpoint, killing bystanders and pedestrians, including five children, around 1:30 p.m.

In a second suicide attack, a bomber walked to a vehicle security checkpoint in Islamabad on Saturday evening and blew himself up. Six people died, police spokesman Bin Yamin said.

Initial reports that the attacker targeted a nearby market were wrong, Yamin said.

From 12 to as many as 18 people died in a suspected U.S. missile strike in North Waziristan, in northwestern Pakistan, on Saturday morning, local political and military sources said.

Based on a CNN tally, Saturday's strike is the 11th suspected U.S. missile strike in Pakistan this year.

The airstrike targeted a home in the village of Datakhel, according to political official Shahab Ali Shah.

One Pakistani military official said as many as 18 people might have been killed.

The U.S-led coalition and NATO -- based in Afghanistan -- are battling militants who are launching attacks from the tribal areas, Taliban strongholds, along the border of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

The forces have become frustrated with Islamabad over the years, saying it is not being proactive enough against militants -- a claim Pakistan denies.

The United States is the only country operating in the region known to have the capability to launch missiles from drones, which are controlled remotely.

The attacks, which have claimed dozens of lives, have angered many Pakistani officials.

The U.S. military in Afghanistan never comments on reported cross-border strikes.

link: http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/04/04/pakistan.main/index.html?iref=topnews

This is the third time U.S. airstrike in Pakistan..
May Allah help Pakistan and Ummah of Islam... Ameen

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
our enemies are targeting us one by one ...........but we Muslims never get united on a single agenda our ruling class is not more then puppet show.... o Allah give us strength to fight our enemy back.....

AlQurtubi

Banned
WOW! Killing game..

We are allllll watching and watching it. Pakistan is being destabilized day by day. I wonder where we would flee? people of gernada went to morrocco in 1492 but im afraid we dont have any place to go.

O ALLAH, have mercy on us and dont punish the muslims due to my bad deeds (ameen)

FreedomFighter

WOW! Killing game..

We are allllll watching and watching it. Pakistan is being destabilized day by day. I wonder where we would flee? people of gernada went to morrocco in 1492 but im afraid we dont have any place to go.

O ALLAH, have mercy on us and dont punish the muslims due to my bad deeds (ameen)

:salam2:

sry about this killing game. i kinda know how it feels to have your country in a situation like that. AMEEN to your doas. what can anyone do..nothing probably but just sit and watch

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
.......this is not game today we are under war conditions after us others would be .....plz make a prayer for UMMAH .......O Allah make our hearts soften towards our Muslim brothers whatever we are , we are your's plz forgive our sinful UMMAH... give us emaan and victory on our enemies....

AlQurtubi

Banned
"what can anyone do..nothing probably but just sit and watch "
Beleive me , we can do much. We CAN.

" Allah make our hearts soften towards our Muslim brothers whatever we are , we are your's plz forgive our sinful UMMAH... give us emaan and victory on our enemies.... "

Ameen

AlQurtubi

Banned
nah sister. Its has already come to us and also, we should not wait as our neighbours are dying innocently.

Are you waiting for the enemy to get into our houses?

FreedomFighter

......this is not game today we are under war conditions after us others would be

it may be a game to them, especially to israeli soldiers, like a shooting game, a deadly game. but not for us

AlQurtubi

Banned
there is no one after us. Rest of muslim countries are DEAD. We are the last one alive and radicle. They want to eliminate us to clear their way.

FreedomFighter, this may not be the game to us but we are watching it like a game

BigAk

As Muslims, how can we win anything if our Muslim brothers are destroying us with their suicide acts?? This is a sure way to self destruction.

This is what I hate. This is the argument that one Christian threw at me one time and I could not respond in defense. He was right!!!! How can suicide bombers be justified?? They can't.. The Christian said, the Muslims are destroying themselves and helping the enemy in destoying the Muslims. I bet the enemy loves it when they hear on the news how some suicide bomber killed 40 people of the Muslims. This is a sad sad fact..... :(

AlQurtubi

Banned
Brother AK, did you read my post regarding fake taliban? I need to make it as a seperate thread i guess. I dont know if mods will allow it.

helpinghumanity

I may say something which might be new to even Pakistani's. However i will say it..

The biggest and worst enemy of Pakistan is not INDIA.....It is Israel. However India and America are also the enemies but not as worse as Israel.

In Pakistan there is too much intervention of CIA..MOSAD...RAW....Agents are spread all over the country and their task is to destabilize Pakistan. However Pakistani are to blame too...Because these agencies don't activate directly....they buy Pakistani's ....give them 5-15 lack rupees..

Brother alqurtabi..you live in Karachi.....are you aware of MQM??

I will post a video today which will disclose some of the realities..

BigAk

Brother AK, did you read my post regarding fake taliban? I need to make it as a seperate thread i guess. I dont know if mods will allow it.

No I have not but I am very interested.. Please do a new thread and if not please forward me the information to my email address.

Jazak Allah Khair... I hate to be in the dark.