Awww-True love

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
The value of parents

A little boy came up to his mother one evening while she was making supper, and he handed her a piece of paper that he had been writing on. After his mother had dried her hands on a apron she read it and this is what it said:
1) For cutting grass- $5.00
2) For cleaning up my room this week- $1.00
3) For going to the store for you- $0.50
4) Baby sitting my brother when you went shopping-$0. 25
5) For getting a good report- $5.00
6) For cleaning up and raking the yard-$2.00
Total charge-$14.75

Well the mother looked at him and took a pen and turned the piece of paper and wrote:
1) 9months I carried you while you grew inside me-No charge
2) For all the nights I stayed up for you, doctored you and prayed for you- No charge
3) All the trying times and tears you caused me through out the years-No charge
4) For all the nights filled with dread and for the worries I knew ahead-No charge
5) For all the toys, food, clothes and even wiping your nose-No charge
Son when you add it up the cost of my love is –No charge

When the boy finished reading what the mother wrote, his eyes filled with tears and said to his mother ‘Mother I sure do love you.

Then he took the pen and wrote in capital letter-PAID IN FULL

‘’Your Lord has decreed that you should worship nothing but him and show kindness to your parents, whether one or both of them attain old age (while they are )still with you never say to them ‘Shame! nor scold either of them. Speak to them in a generous fashion. Protect them carefully and say: My Lord, show them mercy, just as they cared for me as a little child.’ (Surah 17:23-24)

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
6- And changed your filthy pajama after you used is as toilette, and washed your butt, for years, Priceless

:)

Sister_X

ai love it

The value of parents

A little boy came up to his mother one evening while she was making supper, and he handed her a piece of paper that he had been writing on. After his mother had dried her hands on a apron she read it and this is what it said:
1) For cutting grass- $5.00
2) For cleaning up my room this week- $1.00
3) For going to the store for you- $0.50
4) Baby sitting my brother when you went shopping-$0. 25
5) For getting a good report- $5.00
6) For cleaning up and raking the yard-$2.00
Total charge-$14.75

Well the mother looked at him and took a pen and turned the piece of paper and wrote:
1) 9months I carried you while you grew inside me-No charge
2) For all the nights I stayed up for you, doctored you and prayed for you- No charge
3) All the trying times and tears you caused me through out the years-No charge
4) For all the nights filled with dread and for the worries I knew ahead-No charge
5) For all the toys, food, clothes and even wiping your nose-No charge
Son when you add it up the cost of my love is –No charge

When the boy finished reading what the mother wrote, his eyes filled with tears and said to his mother ‘Mother I sure do love you.

Then he took the pen and wrote in capital letter-PAID IN FULL

‘’Your Lord has decreed that you should worship nothing but him and show kindness to your parents, whether one or both of them attain old age (while they are )still with you never say to them ‘Shame! nor scold either of them. Speak to them in a generous fashion. Protect them carefully and say: My Lord, show them mercy, just as they cared for me as a little child.’ (Surah 17:23-24)
[/QUO

so beautiful i llove:SMILY252: :SMILY252: it so much may :Allah: plz bless :tti_sister: our mothers :hijabi:
:ma: