AYAH OF THE DAY WITH TAFSIR Jumada Al-Thani 25, 1434

salahdin

AYAH OF THE DAY WITH TAFSIR
Jumada Al-Thani 25, 1434

سُوۡرَةُ الاٴعرَاف
قُلۡ مَنۡ حَرَّمَ زِينَةَ ٱللَّهِ ٱلَّتِىٓ أَخۡرَجَ لِعِبَادِهِۦ وَٱلطَّيِّبَـٰتِ مِنَ ٱلرِّزۡقِ‌ۚ قُلۡ هِىَ لِلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ فِى ٱلۡحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنۡيَا خَالِصَةً۬ يَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِيَـٰمَةِ‌ۗ كَذَٲلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ ٱلۡأَيَـٰتِ لِقَوۡمٍ۬ يَعۡلَمُونَ (٣٢)
I seek refuge with Allah, the Hearing, the Knowing, from the

cursed Satan, from his coercion, lures to arrogance and poems
Surah Al-Araf
Say: Who hath forbidden the adornment of Allah which He hath brought forth for His bondmen, and the good things of His providing? Say: Such, on the Day of Resurrection, will be only for those who believed during the life of the world. Thus do we detail Our revelations for people who have knowledge. (32)7:32
Tafsir Ibn Kathir

أَعُوذُ بِاللهِ السَّمِيعِ الْعَلِيمِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ مِنْ هَمْزَهِ وَنَفْخِهِ وَنَفْثِهِ
Allah refutes those who prohibit any type of food, drink or clothes according to their own understanding, without relying on what Allah has legislated,
قُلْ ...
Say,
O Muhammad, to the idolators who prohibit some things out of false opinion and fabrication,
... مَنْ حَرَّمَ زِينَةَ اللّهِ الَّتِيَ أَخْرَجَ لِعِبَادِهِ وَالْطَّيِّبَاتِ مِنَ الرِّزْقِ ...
Who has forbidden the adornment with clothes given by Allah, which He has produced for His servants and At-Tayyibat (good things) of sustenance!''
... قُلْ هِي لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا خَالِصَةً يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ...
Say: "They are, in the life of this world, for those who believe, (and) exclusively for them (believers) on the Day of Resurrection.''
meaning, these things were created for those who believe in Allah and worship Him in this life, even though the disbelievers share in these bounties in this life. In the Hereafter, the believers will have all this to themselves and none of the disbelievers will have a share in it, for Paradise is prohibited for the disbelievers.
... كَذَلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ﴿٣٢﴾
Thus We explain the Ayat in detail for people who have knowledge.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam:
:75:
Alhamdulillah!
Thank you for sharing this
my brother.
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)