Ayat 30, Surat Nisa'i Considered.

Abu Fauzi

As-Salaam alaikum,
We have read it in ayat 30 of Surat Nisa'i of the Holy Qur'an, where Allah Ta'ala says:--

"Whoever obeys the Prophet, obeys Allah." (4:30)

With this, we can call on all of us Muslims, Believers, the whole world.... if you love whom Allah loves, then you will be accepted. Whoever is obeying the Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, is obeying Allah.

You/We cannot come or go to Allah Ta'ala without obeying this Noble Prophet... and no obedience without love, so whoever loved the Prophet, loved Allah, which is why He said:--

"Say: If you love Allah, then follow me. Allah will love you and forgive you your sins." (3:31)

When you love the Prophet, Allah will give you Imaan... decorate it in your heart. The Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam,said:--

"None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind."
(Bukhari and Muslim)

How do we go towards this maqam of Imaan? One of the surest ways is to engage in lots of Salawaat ala Nabiy... since the Prophet said:--

"Whoever sends blessings [praises] upon me, Allah will shower His Blessings upon him 10 times, and will erase 10 of his sins and elevate [raise] his [spiritual] station 10 times." (Nisa'i)

As much as you are loving the Prophet, alaihi salaat was-salaam, he is inspiring as much for your life to be corrected, your way to be corrected, your lights to be corrected... he intercedes for us. Note that reciting Salawaat ala Nabiy is better at extinguishing sins than water can put out fire... meaning if we only once say: 'ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYADINA MUHAMMADIN, WA ALAA ALI SAYYADINA MAHAMMADIN WA SALLIM... it will erase our sins.