Ayat Al Kursi en langue française

Verset du Trône récitée par Saâ'd ibn Sai'd al-Ghamdy

[imgleft]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/turntoislam/Animations/510.gif[/imgleft]Ayat Al Kursi (Verset du Trône) est le verset n°255 de Sourate al-Baqqara (la vache) N°2 du Saint-Coran :
Allah! Point de divinité à part Lui, le Vivant, Celui qui subsiste par lui-même ‹al-Qayyum›. Ni somnolence ni sommeil ne Le saisissent. A lui appartient tout ce qui est dans les cieux et sur la terre. Qui peut intercéder auprès de Lui sans Sa permission? Il connaît leur passé et leur futur. Et, de Sa science, ils n'embrassent que ce qu'Il veut. Son Trône ‹Kursiy› déborde les cieux et la terre, dont la garde ne Lui coûte aucune peine. Et Il est le Très Haut, le Très Grand..

[dg]h9DWQEYURnZj51e23[/dg]

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
Brother Adil

:salam2:

I hope INSALLAH ur fine my Brother.

I love this surah cause my father came to me in my dream and ask me to read this surah for him. ( may he rest in peace) INSALLAH he will walk in the garden of JENNAH.

so thank u very much for this blessing surah in here.

:wasalam:

your Brother

Beko

Beko29 said:
:salam2:

I hope INSALLAH ur fine my Brother.

I love this surah cause my father came to me in my dream and ask me to read this surah for him. ( may he rest in peace) INSALLAH he will walk in the garden of JENNAH.

so thank u very much for this blessing surah in here.

your Brother

Beko

Incha' Allah he will be accepted by Allah in JENNAH, Amin Ya Rab.
Your dream is so great.
I hope for you too JENNAH incha' Allah
Your are welcome brother and thank you for all your comment and reply
Salam

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
Thank you for the kind word`s

INSALLAH we all meet in JENNAH.

Ill make Dua for you and you`r Familie.

ur Brother

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
Ayat al Kursi THE VERSE of the Throne

Allahu la ilaha illa Huwa, Al-Haiyul-Qaiyum La ta`khudhuhu sinatun wa la nawm, lahu ma fis-samawati wa ma fil-àrd Man dhal-ladhi yashfa`u ìndahu illa bi-idhnihi Ya`lamu ma baina aidihim wa ma khalfahum,wa la yuhituna bi
shai`im-min `ilmihi illa bima sha`a Wasí`a kursiyuhus-samawati wal ard,
wa la ya`uduhu hifdhuhuma Wa Huwal `Aliyul-Adheem

the English translation

`ALLAH! There is no god but he- the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)`.
(Surah al-Baqarah 2 : 255 )

Ubayy bin Ka`b (radiAllahu anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah(pbuh) said: "Abu Mundhir! Do you know which Ayah in Allah`s Book is the greatest? I said: `Allah and His messenger know best.` He (pbuh) again said: `Do you know which Ayah in Allah`s Book, according to you, is the greatesst?` I (Abu Mundhir) replied:It is `Allah la ilaha illa Huwal-hayyul-Qayyum`. (2:255). Thereupon he (pbuh) patted me in the chest and said, `Rejoice by your knowledge, O Abu Mundhir! (i.e, may this knowledge be a source of respect, honour and benefit to you) `" (Muslim)

Beko29 said:
Thank you for the kind word`s

INSALLAH we all meet in JENNAH.

Ill make Dua for you and you`r Familie.

ur Brother

Thank you brother and incha' Allah you and your family will meet incha'Allah in JENNAH
And Jazaka Allaho khayerane for your search
salam

tarik

salam

salam
jazak Allah Khyran bother Adil
Mashallah, Sheikh Ghamidi has a great manner of reading koran
Adil do u know Omar El kazabri, he is one of the best reader of the Holy Koran in Morocco
:)

tarik said:
salam
Adil do u know Omar El kazabri, he is one of the best reader of the Holy Koran in Morocco

Assalamo Alaikoum
Yes i know him, he is not only the best in Morocco but one of the best in the world he was invited in many countries
Salam

tarik said:
salam

Assalamo Alaikoum
Yes i know him, he is a good Qari' and he was invited in many countries
Salam