Ayatul Kursi saves Girl from Attack

Aichabella

:salam2: brothers and sisters, this story that i'm about to post is not a story that i witness it's an article that i read from a newspaper wich i found very intresting so i thought i should share with u guys

Ayatul kursi saves gril from attack

it was reported in a local paper in rochdale (a town, northeast of manchester), of a young woman who was raped in a small dark alley (a narrow pasage between buildings) one evening.On a separate evening around the same time, a young Muslim gril was walking home from cooege. Aware that it was getting dark fast, she wanted to get home as soon as possible, so her mother would not be worring about her being outside alone at night.

The young Muslim gril faced a dilemma. To take the short-cut down the same alleyway to avoid getting home after dark, or to take the longer route and have her mother worring sick about her daughters safety. Conscious of the time, she takes the alleyway. While the gril is walking she sees a rather sinister and dark figure of a man walking towards her from the other end. As her pace quickens, she begins to read [B]Ayat-ul-kursi[/B] for her safety. The man, he makes eye contact but carries on walking. When the young Muslim gril reaches home she tells her family about this sinister looking man, they advise her to contact the police, after having read the newspaper article some time before.When she contacts the police they ask her to give a physical description of the man, It matches the description the rape victim had given.

Some days leter the young Muslim gril receives a phone call from the police, asking her if she would come down to the police station to identify the man in a line up. Both the rape victim and the muslim gril pick out the same man.The police are confused; they ask the rapist why he attacked one gril and not the other. In reference to the muslim gril, he replies "why would i attack her? when she was walking with two huge men on either side of her?" Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aalameen.

Da' wah publicationsa non- profit
organization Abu inayah Hanif Muhammad​

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Wa salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

That's a miracle and Allah hears his servants. A story to save and to spread:)

Alhamdulilah, Subhana Allah!

Wa salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!