Bad Dawah- a reminder

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

I just wanted to say that since I have been a member of TTI that I have seen many examples of good dawah:ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma:

I would also like to point out that I have seen a few bad examples. These have mainly occurred when people have come in and started to pollute the site (which i think is incredibly immature anyway). The thing is when they have come onto the forum saying unpleasant things about islam, I have noticed that sometimes the response has been "guns blazing....blast em off the planet....those pesky kuffar".

This type of reaction is really bad dawah, it proves everything that these people assume of us. YES we do have to defend our prophet (saw) and yes we do have to efend our selves, but can we not do this in a calm collected way. If we come out all guns blazing, we are not taking the example of our prophet (saw). He did put up with so much from all angles, much more than we have today, he dealt with it with such patience :ma: . Besides, if we are angry and abusive...they have won.

I also would like to point out the use of the word kuffar. People seem to use it like derogatory word. (spelling i know)
And I have also notived in the ummah the us of use.....u pesky kuffars, like treating non muslims with no respect. You see, if it wasnt for the kindness of some muslims treating "kuffar2 wih kindness and respect, like some of them diserve, I wouldnt be muslim, and neither would half of the world. Remember you or your ancestors were probably "kuffar2 once and if it wasnt for kindness, you probably wouldnt be muslim! We should say alhamdulillah.

Your KINDNESS and PATIENCE could help bring someone to the deen inshallah.

:wasalam:

amyaishazouaoui

Assalamu alaikum

I would also like to add that when a new muslim makes a mistake............coz we all do and sometime we make really big ones. Please do not disown them, yes u may feel like distancing yourself but a new muslim needs nurture.
Its a really hard climb back up on ur own once the bubble pops and that annoying shaytaan gets whispering!!

Wa alaikum salam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Well said sister, jazaaki Allah khiran.

I hope every one pay attention to what the sister saying..
we need to be kind, patient with others and becarfull with our words...
we dont need to get angry or upset and reply to the posts..
let it go and come back later and reply with wisdom....
beside we dont have to reply for every post if you dont know better let some one who know reply.

some time I see a new member comes to the site and ofcourse they say this and that about Islam out of ignorance... and later we will see 10 or 15 replies to one person trying condem her/him for what they said !

I think we need to becarfull, if we have good words to say with wisdom we should say them or its better be quiet instead of starting a debat.

Remember they are coming here to learn and they didnt register unless they are wondering about what they see and hear about Islam.
Always the Muslims manners and Akhlaq will show them the goodness about Islam.

As prophet peace be up on him said انما بعثت لاتمم مكارم الاخلاق "
in the meaning ... the prophet peace be up on him said I was send to compelete the best manners or Akhlaq

I hope the translation of hadith is correct

wa salaam

wa salaam alikom

saqlawi

Muslim Student
I'm new here. If you hadn't said this I would probably have done most of the things you warn against.

A good reminder.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum,

Jazakee Allah khairan for the reminder Sister. We needed it!! Sometimes we can get carried away. Everybody just needs to take a pause and ask themselves, ''What is my intention of being a part of this forum?'' If the answer is ''for the sake of Allah, to spread the truth, correcting misconceptions,....etc'', the next question would be ''How about are we doing that?''

Let`s think before we write!!!