Beautiful Adhan from a church in USA

brmm

:salam2: Assalamo Alaikom
I found this video by chance on YTube and I thought it is a nice material to share, mashallah it is a beautiful Adhan.

Ramadhan Mubarak Inshallah.

BRMM

[yt]AX3U-BGDedc&NR=1[/yt]

JenGiove

:salam2:

That was incredibly beautiful. I've always loved the "cave-like" acoustics of chuchs and other buildings that reverberate like that. It was also wonderful to see that the 3 major religions stood together, side by side, as people were called to prayer. By the lack of grandiose ornamentation, it looks like it MIGHT be a Protestant church, but I could be wrong.

aisha16

His voice is really beautiful. I remember watching this a while back but in adhaan in a church...that's a first :X

Aroosak

SubhanAllah what a gift has Allah given this brother... May he continue using his voice to praise the most Merciful !

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
It's a university chapel of a university in California (probably UCLA) and this was at an interfaith event. The muezzin is an Algerian actor.

This video was already posted by another TTI member so the threads should be merged.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
Beautiful video,subhanAllah,brother has been blessed with a very good voice mashaAllah.Thanks for sharing!
:wasalam: