Beautiful and Wise Marriage Advice

firdeus

Beautiful reminder and advice, for all our sisters . Treasure in its own. Jazak Allahu Khajren for sharing. We need some good advice always.

Assalamu alaikum we rahmatullahu we barakatuhu :hijabi:

visionusman

being content
Assalamualaikum. For some reason there are more than enough mismatched marriages. Although this advice is good, I think the problem is more complex. i don't know why but too many pious sisters are ending up with the wrong men and too many pious men end up marrying not so pious women. For those who have Taqwa in thier heart would know that this relationship does not last if there is an ego barrier. That works both ways you know.

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
that was good advice for the sister. does any one have any god advice like that for our brothers. i know of a brother that need some advice just like that.

elmorro

:salam2:

May Allah give us knowledge in our Deen so we can live in real happiness.
Excellent video brother.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Allumdullilah, when words are true they are eternal. This is the truth. We, forget husbands give us so much strenght.
For the brother who needs advise..please spoil her, spoil , and spoil her some more..the Prophet was tender with all his wives..
we jsut have our moments when we need to feel like the center of the universe...don't ask why..we just do...flowers, a kind smile, a simple how are you today..
this post has made my day...

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: brothers and sisters... i love one girl... and i want to marry her in future.. plz pray for me