~~ Beautiful Hadeeth ~~

Imad

Assalamoealaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

alhamdullilah it's a beautifull hadieth, jazakallahu gairan. We want insha Allah a heart which cries everytime she hears the Quraan. Everytime we remember Allah and His graces.

SubhanahAllah hearts which cries and eyes flooded with tears ---> Eeman is high. Like we know Eeman increases and decreases.

Increases with obedience and decreases with disobedience. So if we want to have a high Eeman we have to obey Allah as much as possible---> a heart which cries and eyes which are flooded with tears.

Jazakumullahu gairan

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
mashallah!!

:salam2:
So beautiful, :ma: May Allah make our iman strong, Ameen! jazakallahu Khairan for sharing!

azlina_sam

Assalamualaikum to all,

Take advantage of five things before five others: your youth before your old age, your health before your illness, your riches before your poverty, your leisure before your work and your life before your death."
(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and in Mishkat, vol. 2, p. 651 Kitab al-Riqaq, Hadith no. 5174).

:tti_sister:

Wassalam
Azlina

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
There are times when I feel that way. Inshallah Allah(swt) increases our imaans. It is very important, especially when you live in a world that can easily deceive you. :s

nafeesa

salaam alaykum
Jazak Allah to remind us this hadis, its presented quite well Masha Allah, i have saved it on my desktop.