Beautiful.Pakistan

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
Your country looks nice! But, look at beautiful America!

allagash.jpg

forbes.pollution%203.26.jpg

Those are just some of the pictures of this "beautiful" country.

slave.of.AllahSW

MashaAllah!

AssalamoAlaikum wr wb,
yes brother, America is a beautiful country too. I live in America. Alhumdulillah, Ive been places. love it so far! :)
I was just missing Pakistan. started browsing and came across these images. hope you enjoy scenery from my country too :)

:wasalam:

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
AssalaamuAlaikum..

That's Pakistan? MashaAllah. Nobody shows the beauty on tv. All they show is the negative part. Damn!!

This is from my country -

*Pic removed as it is not allowed as per islamic ruling *

Peace.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MashAllah, Pakistan is so beautiful country.

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing with us

John Smith

Snap shots are great but lets be honest and frank here,Pakistan for most parts is a dump,i have been to Karachi on a few occasions and will be going again in the new year.

Prefer india as a state which has much better infrastructure and scenery.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Snap shots are great but lets be honest and frank here,Pakistan for most parts is a dump,i have been to Karachi on a few occasions and will be going again in the new year.

I beg your pardon but it is most certainly NOT a dump.

Yes, much of it could use some refurbishment in the sense that the metropolitan areas could be polished and cleaned up a bit but that in no way means that the entire country (or most of it) as you call it is a dump. Karachi lacks the scenery that the Northern areas have and those are the pictures the sister posted.

Every country has it's scenic and not-so-idyllic sites but one can easily agree that one does not cancel out the other. And visiting one city out of an entire country, by no means makes one an expert on the overall terrain of that country.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Sister Shahnazz - Why do I feel like my Pakistani sister is on fire? :D Jus kidding. :)

Brother John - I don't know about Pakistan, but India is no less a dump. There are scenic beauties, Allah(SWT)'s beautiful creations out here. But humans, ahhh.. Worst creatures I tell you. Scrcew up everything. And by the way, I believe that the mountain region of Pakistan is really really beautiful and one would just stand there in awe with his jaw dropped down!! I am not sure. But any of our Pakistani brother/sister can clarify that for me? Please. :)

And Nope, I don't want another feud over here please. I request you to post beautiful pictures of your country & want to admire Allah(SWT)'s creation which I have not seen. So please take a little pain for me & show me beauty.

This one is Valley Of Flowers - A beautiful location amidst the Himalayas.

Valley-Of-Flowers.jpg

Peace.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Sister Shahnazz - Why do I feel like my Pakistani sister is on fire? :D Jus kidding. :)

Because I am. I seriously dislike people treating Pakistan as if it's some kind of dump just because they've seen one negative aspect of it. This would apply to any country really. Outsiders tend to see a poorly developed aspect of a country and automatically assume the rest must be garbage. It's not only extremely disrespectful but condescending as well.

In that part of the world, people pride themselves with the little that they do have and alhamdulillah that DOES include natural beauty as well. Wars, poverty, government corruption and a lack of proper resource distribution leaves the average citizen with not much to be hopeful for in regards to the state of their country. They also have to deal with the world demonizing them and looking down on them, plus (as someone stated earlier) the media never focuses on the beautiful and positive aspects of Pakistan and as a result, people in their naïveté tend to think there must be none as a result.

The last thing they need is outsiders coming in, seeing one part of their country, and going "hey, your country really is the dump you think it is".

islamerica

1 Ummah under God

In all honesty, England is a dump. Have you seen the gangsters, the graffiti on the wall, the prostitutes walking around. As for india, that too is a dump, try visiting the slumps next time you are there and let's see how much of the infrastructure and scenery you see. It's easy to diss any country, every place has dumps due to lack of care from the people/gov't and every place has the most scenic and wonderful views. This beautiful earth is the creation of Allah and everything in it is beautiful. The dumps are created by humans, the poor countries have them and even the so called rich "modern" western countries have them.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Oh. No. Am sorry. I didn't mean to offend you Sister Shahnazz.. Please forgive both Bro John as well as me.. We were quick to assume.. My only intention to bring this post in the front was to see beautiful pics of your country which you could share with me.. That's all.. Didn't mean to burn down the thread into ashes..

Oh yes. India is a dump too. I live in a so-called metropolitan city where roads are less & pot holes are more. :D

Can't we just keep aside the dump of our countries, and share nice pics? Please?

Peace,

kiana

Pakistan for most parts is a dump,i have been to Karachi

you are a very insulting man. im from karachi and i think it is very rude to call my home a dump. we kindly gave you visa to enter our country and you call it garbage? Who you think u r????

Abu-Talha

Brother in Deen
In all honesty, England is a dump. Have you seen the gangsters, the graffiti on the wall, the prostitutes walking around. As for india, that too is a dump, try visiting the slumps next time you are there and let's see how much of the infrastructure and scenery you see. It's easy to diss any country, every place has dumps due to lack of care from the people/gov't and every place has the most scenic and wonderful views. This beautiful earth is the creation of Allah and everything in it is beautiful. The dumps are created by humans, the poor countries have them and even the so called rich "modern" western countries have them.

100% corect

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Poor poor brother. Just been to Karachi and Pakistan for the most part becomes dump?

It's like me saying I've been to Islamabad and most of Pakistan is most green and serene place in the world
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Brother John - I don't know about Pakistan, but India is no less a dump. There are scenic beauties, Allah(SWT)'s beautiful creations out here. But humans, ahhh.. Worst creatures I tell you. Scrcew up everything. And by the way, I believe that the mountain region of Pakistan is really really beautiful and one would just stand there in awe with his jaw dropped down!! I am not sure. But any of our Pakistani brother/sister can clarify that for me? Please. :)

Peace.

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

I think those who haven't been to the galyaat and naran areas are really missing on something. Seriously, those HUGE green dirt "pegs" (to use the quranic term) takes you in another world. Every time I'm there I'm questioning the if athiest even got brains how such massive and complex structures could come around own it's own. Looking up at them and down from the road, it becomes impossible to see where it ends. I don't know but those mountains have their own R'oob (Don't know how to explain in English), that reminds me of the Majesty of Allaah. The flora and fauna just makes me crazy. I spend hours in the forest looking at this plant and that insect, feeding this monkey and taking pics of that bird to slugs to snakes. It's unexplainable experience for me.

Sorry for the rant. . .I'm a nature girl and it's the best time of the year for me. I love those forest.

Abu-Talha

Brother in Deen
AssalaamuAlaikum..

That's Pakistan? MashaAllah. Nobody shows the beauty on tv. All they show is the negative part. Damn!!

This is from my country -

Peace.

brother, this is a grave, this kind of buildings are not alowed in islam, Prophet alayhi salam said its not alowed to build this kind of things for dead people at their graves etc, there is a grave of a women inside, it was build by a king, who declared himself as muslim, he build it at the grave of his wife when his wife died

what is alowed to put at a grave, is a small stone at the top of the grave, part of head, in that side

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Oops. Sorry brother. Didn't know that. I was just intending to show one of the wonder.
JazakAllah khair for correcting me.
Now, How do I remove that post please?

And please forgive Brother John for his generalizing. He is a nice guy. I love him.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah they are awesome. Indeed Allah is the Creator. :) I have not been to Pakistan yet, but hope to visit one day inshaAllah. I have seen pics of Swat Valley and that is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Allahu Akbar!

Below are some pictures of my beloved nation. Republic of Maldives. :)

Maldives.jpg

rania.jpg

Maldives-Holiday-Destinations.jpg

Beautiful-Maldives-Resort-Birdseye-View.jpg

Male-Maldives.jpg

under_water_restaurant_525x378.jpg

Second last is the Capital City of Maldives, and the last one is a restaurant in the Sea. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Abu-Talha

Brother in Deen
Oops. Sorry brother. Didn't know that. I was just intending to show one of the wonder.
JazakAllah khair for correcting me.
Now, How do I remove that post please?

And please forgive Brother John for his generalizing. He is a nice guy. I love him.

wa iyyak

just click Edit at your post and delet the link with the picture

tic_tac_toe

:bismillah1:

And what is the difference between Lallo Khait (Karachi) & Bhindi Bazaar (Bombay)? Or defense (Karachi) & Juhu (Bombay)?

Or Chandni Chawk (Purani Delhi) or Achra (Lahore)? Did you miss Lahori gate in delhi?

Enlighten me please?

Delhi has Metro, I agree.

:jazaak:
:wasalam: