Beauty of minds:

a_stranger

2:46

2_46.png

Sahih International
Who are certain that they will meet their Lord and that they will return to Him.

Quran

a_stranger

3:191

3_191.png

Sahih International
Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire.

Quran

a_stranger

45_3.png

Sahih International
Indeed, within the heavens and earth are signs for the believers.45:4

45_4.png

Sahih International
And in the creation of yourselves and what He disperses of moving creatures are signs for people who are certain [in faith].45:5

45_5.png

Sahih International
And [in] the alternation of night and day and [in] what Allah sends down from the sky of provision and gives life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness and [in His] directing of the winds are signs for a people who reason.45:6

45_6.png

Sahih International
These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement after Allah and His verses will they believe?

a_stranger

7:201

7_201.png

Sahih International
Indeed, those who fear Allah - when an impulse touches them from Satan, they remember [Him] and at once they have insight.

a_stranger

You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination.

35:18
Translation of the meanings of Quran .

a_stranger

2:258
2_258.png

Sahih International
Have you not considered the one who argued with Abraham about his Lord [merely] because Allah had given him kingship? When Abraham said, "My Lord is the one who gives life and causes death," he said, "I give life and cause death." Abraham said, "Indeed, Allah brings up the sun from the east, so bring it up from the west." So the disbeliever was overwhelmed [by astonishment], and Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

a_stranger

20:49

20_49.png

Sahih International
[Pharaoh] said, "So who is the Lord of you two, O Moses?"20:50

20_50.png

Sahih International
He said, "Our Lord is He who gave each thing its form and then guided [it]."20:51

20_51.png

Sahih International
[Pharaoh] said, "Then what is the case of the former generations?"20:52

20_52.png

Sahih International
[Moses] said, "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord in a record. My Lord neither errs nor forgets."20:53

20_53.png

Sahih International
[It is He] who has made for you the earth as a bed [spread out] and inserted therein for you roadways and sent down from the sky, rain and produced thereby categories of various plants.20:54

20_54.png

Sahih International
Eat [therefrom] and pasture your livestock. Indeed, in that are signs for those of intelligence.