BEAUTY/TIPS/

NAZ1

:salam2:

I WANDER IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT WE CAN OR CANNOT DO TO MAKE OURSELFS BEAUTIFUL OR SHALL I SAY GROOMED.

AS ALLAH SAW HAS MADE US ALL BEAUTIFULL AND I AM MOST GRATEFULL UPON HOW ALLAH SAW HAS MADE ME/US.

JUST GENERAL AS SOME PPL SAY U CAN CUT HAIR AND SOME SAY YOU CAN NOT,SO I AM CONFUSED AND I PRAY YOU WILL HELP ME OUT OR EVEN START A NEW TOPIC ON BEAUTY FORM.

:wasalam::hearts:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

:salam2: dear sister

Yes dear sister Alhamdulillah Allah has made us all beautiful.

I have some recepies which are very good like keeper of beauty.:)It is for us sisters:) Inshallah I can share some:hearts:

May Allah make us all beautiful,and espeaicly make our souls beautiful.Ameen.:tti_sister::tti_sister:

:wasalam
:

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Beauty tips for young girls:

:salam2:

I WANDER IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT WE CAN OR CANNOT DO TO MAKE OURSELFS BEAUTIFUL OR SHALL I SAY GROOMED.

AS ALLAH SAW HAS MADE US ALL BEAUTIFULL AND I AM MOST GRATEFULL UPON HOW ALLAH SAW HAS MADE ME/US.

JUST GENERAL AS SOME PPL SAY U CAN CUT HAIR AND SOME SAY YOU CAN NOT,SO I AM CONFUSED AND I PRAY YOU WILL HELP ME OUT OR EVEN START A NEW TOPIC ON BEAUTY FORM.

:wasalam::hearts:

Asalamo alaikom-

I know girls nowadays wanna look their best in presence of people. Well, here are some tips that might help attract that "special" someone!

For attractive lips:

Speak good or stay silent.

Use these lips for dhikr, remembering ALLAH.

Speak words of kindness, this brings the shine in your lips.

For attractive eyes:

Lower your gaze when walking by men. This makes your eyes nice and bright, and keeps your eyelashes long. (I'm not joking, your eyelashes do look long when you look down lol.)

For Poise:

Walk out with knowledge.

Walk out knowing you're never alone and that there is always someone watching you at all times.

For a beautiful face:

Make wadu five times a day. This makes your face bright. Then, apply a cream called, "Noor".

For a clean face:

Use a soap called, "Isthighfaar". This soup cleans all the impurities from your face which makes your face shine (cleans the bad deeds from your face). This soap is available anywhere, anytime.

For beautiful hands:

Give donations and charity.

Wear the islamic nail polish, henna...it comes in different colors too like orange, red, and black.

For slim figure:

Share your food with the needy and poor.

For losing weight:

Make "Taubah". It takes away stress so you feel much lighter.

For nice clothing:

Wear a dress called, "Taqwa". This robe fits perfectly for everyone and you can never outgrow it.

For a beautiful smile:

Give charity by smiling. This brightens up your smile.

:SMILY61:
YOU ARE ALL READY!!!:ma: Let me take a look...wow beautiful!!! You look gorgeous!! Now you look beautiful to the world...but also to someone who is much more than the world...ALLAH!!!! That's too cool & easy :dishes::D:D::D:D:D::D