becoming muslim

Pamela

salam alaikum all,

umm how to start, I really need advice from anyone who will read this, I need help so anyone wanna tell me anything I dont know I will be so most happy to hear from you,

I dont know if I make sense but I hope it make sense,

ALLAH HAFIZ

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum sister Pamela!
I assume you have already performed your shahada and accpeted islam (converted to islam).
To learn how to pray, you go to the front page (home page) of this site. On the left hand side colum, you will see "Islamic Media" and under this title you can find "Learn to pray".

If you have any specific question, please don't hesitate to ask as there are many knid and understanding borthers and sisters from all backgrounds and countries who can help, insha allah.

Wassalam

Noor to shine

salam alaikum all,

umm how to start, I really need advice from anyone who will read this, I need help so anyone wanna tell me anything I dont know I will be so most happy to hear from you,

I dont know if I make sense but I hope it make sense,

ALLAH HAFIZ

Dear Pamela ::salam2:
Try to full your heart with love of your creator who gave you all the bounties you are enjoying , hope in his mercy and fear of hell(by avoiding sins)....try to preform prayers sincerily and perfectly ......then you will know what to do.
:astag:

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam alikoum dear sister Pamela.
I hope the step by step guide on this site helps you in your prayers. If would like to have a friend in Islam- you may contact me at ********** I am a convert myself of 3 years, and am married to a man who was born into the faith, so if you have any questions/or concerns- or just want a friend please dont be shy to contact me :) Good luck to you and may Allah (swt) keep you on a path that is straight! :salah:
Your sister, Sara:blackhijab: :wasalam: