Benefit from one of the Most Senior Scholars: Live!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Free Lessons on the Sharh of Hadeeth Jibreel by the `Allaamah, ash-Shaykh `Abdur-Rahmaan ibn Naasir al Barraak(Saudi Arabia)

Join us and take this rare and valuable opportunity to study the explanation of Hadeeth Jibreel in the classical method under one of the most senior scholars of our time Shaykh al-`Allaamah Abdur-Rahmaan Ibn Naasir Al Barraak live in Arabic via tele link from Saudi Arabia and translated by Ustadh Alomgir.

Hadith%20Jibreel%20Mailshot.jpg

All brothers are welcome. As for sisters and students abroad, then they can watch it live, for free on http://tayyibunonline.com/course/detail/78

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
He is not only a scholar but from the major scholars alive walhamdulilah so this in itself is a great victory for us with all thanks going exclusively to Allah for allowing this to happen, out of His Mercy to us.

The Shaykh is probably the biggest reference point in terms of `Aqeedah alive today (May Allaah preserve him from all types of evil) along with Ash-Shaykh `Abdul `Azeez ar-Raajihee. The shaykh as far as my memory can tell is from the students of Shaykh `Abdul `Azeez ibn Baaz, Shaykh Saalih ibn Husayn al- `iraaqi (one of the students of Muhammad ibn Ibraahim), Shaykh `Abdul `Azeez as-Subayyil, Shaykh Muqbil and others: Rahimahumullaah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for sharing this linformation and link
brother
:jazaak:
And
May Allah swt reward all respective who
make this program possible~Alhamdulillah!

Take care!
~Wassakam :)

Friend2100

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Jazak Allah khair thariq.

i already registered and downloaded notes doc.let's see how it goes.